manual assessment at Jag/Land Rover

Comments

• Memy
    Memy Posts: 71 Forumite
    dylan12345 wrote: »
    Unfortunately it isn't a good indication, I just received this email, but have no idea why I was unsuccessful. :(

Thank you for applying to work with Manpower at Jaguar Land Rover West Midlands, and attending the interview. We really appreciate the time you have put into your application.

Unfortunately on this occasion we are unable to progress your application further and wish you all the best for your future employment.

Kind Regards

Manpower @ Jaguar Land Rover

Sorry to hear that mate, if I was you I would reapply ASAP. Also ask them for feedback to see what you can do better for next time
  • dylan12345
    dylan12345 Posts: 9 Forumite
    Memy wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that mate, if I was you I would reapply ASAP. Also ask them for feedback to see what you can do better for next time

Thanks for the info Memy, in regards to reapplying, is it 3 months from my online assessment or from receiving the email today?
  • hi all i did my online assessment on the 30th of April i was invited to manual assessment on the 13th of may and today i was invited to a interview (15th of may) so things are moving fast for me
    hope all gos well for the rest of u
  • Memy
    Memy Posts: 71 Forumite
    dylan12345 wrote: »
    Thanks for the info Memy, in regards to reapplying, is it 3 months from my online assessment or from receiving the email today?

I'm not sure mate, if I was you get the feedback and do it again
  • grdonc
    grdonc Posts: 21 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Thanks for the responses...
    They are the emails my Hubbie had on 5th May following his manual assessment at Halewood at the end of April but still no interview call/date...waiting!!
    I received the 2nd email on the 2nd of May so it sounds as if I was a few days ahead in the system so hopefully your other half will get a phone call in the next few days.
  • grdonc wrote: »
    I received the 2nd email on the 2nd of May so it sounds as if I was a few days ahead in the system so hopefully your other half will get a phone call in the next few days.

Thanks...hoping the phone rings soon & good luck with your interview.
  • gavinh87
    gavinh87 Posts: 41 Forumite
    Does anyone here work, or about to start work at the EMC in Wolverhampton?
    I'm supposed to be starting tomorrow morning but I've been given no start time o.O

I've got told I'd be contacted but doubtful of that now with it being a sunday evening.
  • iqbalw2
    iqbalw2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    gavinh87 wrote: »
    Does anyone here work, or about to start work at the EMC in Wolverhampton?
    I'm supposed to be starting tomorrow morning but I've been given no start time o.O

I've got told I'd be contacted but doubtful of that now with it being a sunday evening.

All jlr plants run on the same 3 shift patterns....
    Morning shift starts at 6am....
    Hope that helps...
  • RichardD1970
    RichardD1970 Posts: 3,795 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    iqbalw2 wrote: »
    All jlr plants run on the same 3 shift patterns....
    Morning shift starts at 6am....
    Hope that helps...

Err, no they don't.

But 6.00am is usually the earliest start time, so if you are there for then you are unlikely to be late.
  • AlwaysRocks
    AlwaysRocks Posts: 12 Forumite
    Has any one got called for Strat date ??? Or update regarding the start date?? I'm still waiting since 14th April
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure