Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• elainemn
    elainemn Posts: 3,777 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I’m going to get a few shops today savvy:)

But thanks for the heads up:)

Baxter’s is the only tinned soup I like othe4 than Heinz tomato:D

I’m making a list and checking it twice:D

But have you been naughty or nice?
  • Nellie35
    Nellie35 Posts: 1,745 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    emerald21 wrote: »
    Helloooo Nellie :santa2:

Well hello emerald and what are you getting up to today, anything exciting? No doubt you will be causing chaos with apgs & android pay :D

Bed has arrived now waiting for DH to get up so we can put it together :rotfl: Its for DD2's old room. She moved to a rented house in Chelmsford with her GF 6 weeks ago and the bedroom has been completely empty since (well apart from the built in wardrobes which are full of things that she didn't want to take but still wanted to keep). Bedroom has been decorated and will now be a guest room. Just in time as DD & her GF are coming to stay next weekend and we won't see them again until after christmas so I have to have all their presents ready for them to take back next weekend hence the shopping trip later today:xmassmile
  • elliemoo
    elliemoo Posts: 4,593 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Good morning all, happy Sunday.
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    Good morning ....Not a whisper of movement outside...very still....much milder too.....I managed all my decorations up yestereday....Xmas has arrived....I had a couple of dwinkies whilst I was doing it along with the xmas tunes...I was very festive yesterday....

Hope you all slept well...Have great days...:santa2:
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    Sarahdol75 wrote: »
    Evening all.

My tree is up, just the rest of the decs to do.

IMG_20171202_203526634.jpg

Oooooo Nice tree sarah....:j:j:j
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    elainemn wrote: »
    But have you been naughty or nice?

I’ve been mostly nice interspersed with periods of extreme naughtiness:rotfl:

Is all your
    Christmas shopping done elaine?:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Oooooo Nice tree sarah....:j:j:j

Mine always looks like a dogs dinner:rotfl::rotfl:

Apologies 3dogs:o:D
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Wheres_My_Cashback
    Options
    Interesting that the Android Pay clock doesn't seem to operate to UK time unless there's a fault today. I wonder (if like Receipt Hog) it operates to Pacific Standard Time of -8 hours?

Two transactions made at 0730 and 0735 today have both stated that I have exceeded the 10 daily limit, however no transactions have been made since 1800 yesterday.
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Nellie35 wrote: »
    Well hello emerald and what are you getting up to today, anything exciting? No doubt you will be causing chaos with apgs & android pay :D

Bed has arrived now waiting for DH to get up so we can put it together :rotfl: Its for DD2's old room. She moved to a rented house in Chelmsford with her GF 6 weeks ago and the bedroom has been completely empty since (well apart from the built in wardrobes which are full of things that she didn't want to take but still wanted to keep). Bedroom has been decorated and will now be a guest room. Just in time as DD & her GF are coming to stay next weekend and we won't see them again until after christmas so I have to have all their presents ready for them to take back next weekend hence the shopping trip later today:xmassmile

I know you told me all that :D I m off to Argos Plas Coch for 10 then to Morissons to use up my 10p off a litre of fuel as it runs out today. Home for dinner with David Lee and Darren :). Then off to a church meeting with my friend Alison this Afternoon. They put on a nice tea too :D
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Good Morning everyone :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts