Harry Potter & Prisoner of Azkaban PS2 £9.99

Comments

• BLUMIRE
    BLUMIRE Posts: 486 Forumite
    What they do with the Reward Card is add all the points onto the card for you to be able to spend instore I think.
    I think you get 200 points for a £20 spend, 100 for a £10 spend and so on.

I lost my card and reported it and I have been told that I have got £15 of reward vouchers that have been unused, I have now received my new card so they said that when I wanted to buy something the shop assistants will have to phone up head office to confirm this, £15 that I didnt even know about so I thought I would keep on buying and get a few more for Gran Turismo 4.
  • muckell
    muckell Posts: 248 Forumite
    Sounds good, i've ordered aload of stuff recently on deal of the day not sure how much i've accumulated on my card though, but if i keep it up it should be enough for a game. I just ordered the Lord Of The Rings Extended trilogy aswell and that was a pre-order so you get 5% reward points.
    You Can, If You Think You Can!
  • jb1964
    jb1964 Posts: 234 Forumite
    Forgot to check the deal of the day today - just ordered - thanx for the free P & P code. Bargain. :)
  • Trow
    Trow Posts: 2,298
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Not that this is a big deal - but did anyone else notice that when the order was summarised it said that the game was £8.49 and postage was £1.50?

I just wondered if this was their way of refunding less money should they get any returns.....

Or maybe I'm too cynical.
  • BLUMIRE
    Only 40 left shame they dont do another deal at 7pm isnt it
  • muckell
    muckell Posts: 248 Forumite
    Only 40 left shame they dont do another deal at 7pm isnt it

yea we have to wait till tomorrow now, and then the freepostage voucher will have expired. Shame!
    You Can, If You Think You Can!
  • BLUMIRE
    Hopefully it will expire the end of the 22 Nov

Only 30 left now
  • rattla
    rattla Posts: 475 Forumite
    Aggghhhhh.... Didn't know about the FREEPOST code !!! I ordered mine a little while ago.

I know it's only £1.50, but I kind of feel cheated :(
  • PhilUK_3
    PhilUK_3 Posts: 457 Forumite
    i tried to buy one but it saying out of stock but there is stock!!!
  • Seems to be stuck at 30 left,attempted to put it in my basket,but it would'nt let me.Might be because we are limited to 1 each though,and I've already ordered.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure