Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Luckystar
    • By Luckystar 29th Sep 17, 4:41 PM
    • 1,037Posts
    • 4,036Thanks
    Luckystar
    0 WOW
    Debenhams Beauty Club - Kat Von D Freebie
    • 29th Sep 17, 4:41 PM
    0 WOW
    Debenhams Beauty Club - Kat Von D Freebie 29th Sep 17 at 4:41 PM
    If you have a Debenhams beauty card they have a great freebie to collect at the moment - Kat Von D gift that comes in a box contains mini tattoo eyeliner, mini ever lasting lipstick and two 4.5ml mini perfume sprays ( Saint and sinner). Stocks are limited so be quick, I picked mine up today and it will make a lovely stocking filler for Xmas
Page 3
    • Luckystar
    • By Luckystar 14th Nov 19, 9:11 PM
    • 1,037 Posts
    • 4,036 Thanks
    Luckystar
    New beauty club freebie available Saturday 16th November Chanel rouge allure ink
    https://community.debenhams.com/t5/The-Blog/Calling-all-Beauty-Clubbers-Get-your-FREE-sample/ba-p/334052
    • constantworrier
    • By constantworrier 16th Nov 19, 5:41 PM
    • 361 Posts
    • 2,003 Thanks
    constantworrier
    New beauty club freebie available Saturday 16th November Chanel rouge allure ink
    https://community.debenhams.com/t5/The-Blog/Calling-all-Beauty-Clubbers-Get-your-FREE-sample/ba-p/334052
    Originally posted by Luckystar
    The link clearly says from Saturday 16th November. I went there first thing this morning and the ast said they were all gone. I said but the offer just started today and she said it started Thursday.
    Not happy
    How can they do that ?
    • chrissy3634
    • By chrissy3634 17th Nov 19, 9:39 AM
    • 305 Posts
    • 391 Thanks
    chrissy3634
    Debs Beauty Club
    I Went to Debenhams in Leeds yesterday - there was a big queue but when it got to me - the supplies had run out
    • Savethekipper
    • By Savethekipper 19th Nov 19, 10:45 PM
    • 1,175 Posts
    • 791 Thanks
    Savethekipper
    Picked up mine in Preston yesterday
    • crunchie96
    • By crunchie96 20th Nov 19, 12:33 PM
    • 194 Posts
    • 243 Thanks
    crunchie96
    I went to hounslow and told none available all gone then heard the staff all take it. not happy
    Last edited by crunchie96; 20-11-2019 at 12:34 PM. Reason: add more detail
    • spooderly
    • By spooderly 20th Nov 19, 1:20 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    spooderly
    Oh I keep seeing my mates talking about this!! Need to sign up!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

725Posts Today

6,270Users online

Martin's Twitter