Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    • 14,195Posts
    • 43,857Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel
    • 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel 2nd Aug 17 at 1:40 PM
    It is that time again for a new thread as the old one is about to approach its 314th page.

Thanks to 3010 for posting the last thread

Please note in post number two there is now a list of FAQ that 3010 very kindly posted on the old thread so I have copied it here. .

Happy Posting

Link to old thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4742377

Link to Join (Private Households) https://rmselfrecruit.research-int.com/Questionnaire/qstIntroductionPrivate.aspx

Link to Join (Businesses with Franking Abilities) https://rmbus.research-int.com

FAQS http://rmpanelzone.research-int.com/FAQ.htm
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 134
    • Saetana
    • By Saetana 29th Oct 19, 5:00 PM
    • 1,220 Posts
    • 2,334 Thanks
    Saetana
    Just visited the website and got a popup for an Unaddressed Mail survey starting 25 November - go go go!
    2019 Wins: London Break, 145 cash, 125 vouchers, 2 cases of wine, football shirt, 2 x meal out voucher, 4 scratchcard, 2 t-shirts, football, face cream, 85 sun creams, chocolate, coffee, Haribo
    • myth123
    • By myth123 29th Oct 19, 5:30 PM
    • 302 Posts
    • 904 Thanks
    myth123
    Opened a sender letter today and the person wrote 'have a good day' on it That was nice of them, it put a little smile on my face.
    • bellasis
    • By bellasis 29th Oct 19, 5:56 PM
    • 18 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    bellasis
    Coming to the end of my current six months on the live panel and it has been the easiest I have ever had. An average of only 2-3 to mail each week and in the whole six months only 2 trips to the post office with a cube. I am not complaining realy, but being retired in my late 70s it gets me out of the house when I have reason to go to the mail box and must admit in poor weather conditions I sometimes stay home when I have no mail to post.
    • beanielou
    • By beanielou 29th Oct 19, 7:07 PM
    • 67,734 Posts
    • 307,767 Thanks
    beanielou
    Coming to the end of my current six months on the live panel and it has been the easiest I have ever had. An average of only 2-3 to mail each week and in the whole six months only 2 trips to the post office with a cube. I am not complaining realy, but being retired in my late 70s it gets me out of the house when I have reason to go to the mail box and must admit in poor weather conditions I sometimes stay home when I have no mail to post.
    Originally posted by bellasis
    I hope this is me when I go back on next month.
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14. MFW. 15 months to mortgage freedom.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~**
    **Weight loss 2 stone 11 lbs **

"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    • silvercar
    • By silvercar 30th Oct 19, 7:55 AM
    • 39,640 Posts
    • 163,791 Thanks
    silvercar
    Originally posted by bellasis
    Id prefer to have the cubes and receive the extra payments for posting.
    • Ms Chocaholic
    • By Ms Chocaholic 30th Oct 19, 6:25 PM
    • 10,721 Posts
    • 65,340 Thanks
    Ms Chocaholic
    Managed to sign up for the unaddressed survey for the first time - any tips form seasoned surveyers, what do I need to keep. All advice welcome.
    Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till The End

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time
    • General Grant
    • By General Grant 30th Oct 19, 6:54 PM
    • 1,275 Posts
    • 1,158 Thanks
    General Grant
    Managed to sign up for the unaddressed survey for the first time - any tips form seasoned surveyers, what do I need to keep. All advice welcome.
    Originally posted by Ms Chocaholic
    Keep items that arrive in the week before your round starts in case they arrive earlier than expected. (Very unlikely, I'd say.) You'll then be able to record correct day of delivery if they have been received early.

Be aware that online they will present you with options of leaflets which are not delivered so don't think every tile is genuine. You'll just have to confirm in due course that it has not been received.

You can put things into your recycle container once you have recorded them - but you may like to keep the "Other" items (ie those not pictured and which were probably put through your letterbox by someone other than Royal Mail) just in case they were delivered early until the end of the survey.
    • Chocmonster7
    • By Chocmonster7 31st Oct 19, 9:51 AM
    • 2,363 Posts
    • 2,113 Thanks
    Chocmonster7
    Be aware that online they will present you with options of leaflets which are not delivered so don't think every tile is genuine. You'll just have to confirm in due course that it has not been received.
    Originally posted by General Grant

I love seeing which new ones they've made up as they are so obviously fake.
    • MABLE
    • By MABLE 31st Oct 19, 11:13 AM
    • 3,911 Posts
    • 2,058 Thanks
    MABLE
    I love seeing which new ones they've made up as they are so obviously fake.
    Originally posted by Chocmonster7
    I often thought did they put fake ones in to check to see we are doing the assignment correctly.
    • millie
    • By millie 3rd Nov 19, 6:48 PM
    • 964 Posts
    • 346 Thanks
    millie
    I have not had my posting pack for w/c 11th November yet. I usually get them on Wednesday or Thursday. has anyone else not received theirs.
    • Anvil1
    • By Anvil1 3rd Nov 19, 6:59 PM
    • 322 Posts
    • 226 Thanks
    Anvil1
    Posting pack
    I have not had my posting pack for w/c 11th November yet. I usually get them on Wednesday or Thursday. has anyone else not received theirs.
    Originally posted by millie

I have not yet received mine
    Last edited by Anvil1; 03-11-2019 at 7:11 PM. Reason: Typo
    • millie
    • By millie 3rd Nov 19, 7:19 PM
    • 964 Posts
    • 346 Thanks
    millie
    Thanks I was going to phone them in the morning but I will give it a bit longer. Perhaps they are late sending them out.
    • Saetana
    • By Saetana 3rd Nov 19, 9:46 PM
    • 1,220 Posts
    • 2,334 Thanks
    Saetana
    I had my pack for w/c 11 November earlier this week. Oh, and I got my diary in this week's posting pack (w/c 4 November)
    2019 Wins: London Break, 145 cash, 125 vouchers, 2 cases of wine, football shirt, 2 x meal out voucher, 4 scratchcard, 2 t-shirts, football, face cream, 85 sun creams, chocolate, coffee, Haribo
    • MDMD
    • By MDMD 4th Nov 19, 6:12 AM
    • 446 Posts
    • 349 Thanks
    MDMD
    I had my pack for w/c 11 November earlier this week. Oh, and I got my diary in this week's posting pack (w/c 4 November)
    Originally posted by Saetana
    Do people actually use the diaries? Mine goes straight in the recycle bin....
    • elsien
    • By elsien 4th Nov 19, 8:59 AM
    • 20,233 Posts
    • 51,567 Thanks
    elsien
    Originally posted by MDMD
    I'm trying to think of a use as it's too small for my work diary. Otherwise I'll find someone who wants it - seems a waste to recycle it.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
    • Primrose
    • By Primrose 4th Nov 19, 9:17 AM
    • 9,110 Posts
    • 33,081 Thanks
    Primrose
    I,ve never had a diary despite being a very regular panelist . Frankly I'd find an additional supply of stamps more useful, perhaps some second class ones which could be used for Christmas cards or non urgent mailings.
    • Tribal_Tiger
    • By Tribal_Tiger 4th Nov 19, 12:38 PM
    • 15 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Tribal_Tiger
    Wonder if anyone can help me!

A member of staff has left work recently to move to another job and we have found they are getting a number of letters and packages with a sealed plastic pack in containing a small chip and a battery. I think it might be something to do with what you are all talking about on here! I has a sticker on it with a barcode and the words Royal Mail Domestic along with a couple of codes.

Is this the thing you are all talking about, and if so, what on earth do I do with them! I have just got three through!
    • redagila
    • By redagila 4th Nov 19, 12:51 PM
    • 4,596 Posts
    • 15,202 Thanks
    redagila
    Wonder if anyone can help me!

A member of staff has left work recently to move to another job and we have found they are getting a number of letters and packages with a sealed plastic pack in containing a small chip and a battery. I think it might be something to do with what you are all talking about on here! I has a sticker on it with a barcode and the words Royal Mail Domestic along with a couple of codes.

Is this the thing you are all talking about, and if so, what on earth do I do with them! I have just got three through!
    Originally posted by Tribal_Tiger
    Sounds like items for this survey. Can you contact the person & check with her as she may have forgotten to advise them of change of address for receipt.
    If you can't make contact, suggest you phone Kantar RMS on 0800 015 3150 to advise them of the situation.
    I am surprised that she was having them delivered to her work address as a personal panellist as they do have business panellists as well.
    • redagila
    • By redagila 4th Nov 19, 12:53 PM
    • 4,596 Posts
    • 15,202 Thanks
    redagila
    Originally posted by MDMD
    If you don't know anyone who would like it, why not give it to a charity shop?
    • redagila
    • By redagila 4th Nov 19, 12:56 PM
    • 4,596 Posts
    • 15,202 Thanks
    redagila
    I,ve never had a diary despite being a very regular panelist . Frankly I'd find an additional supply of stamps more useful, perhaps some second class ones which could be used for Christmas cards or non urgent mailings.
    Originally posted by Primrose
    You usually only receive the diary if you are an active panellist when they are sent.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,051Posts Today

7,723Users online

Martin's Twitter