Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 4
  • CoffeeCup
    Originally posted by sarah1972

Thanks Sarah1972, just ordered
    • juliek
    • By juliek 4th Mar 12, 11:35 AM
    • 194 Posts
    • 106 Thanks
    juliek
    thanks for offer
  • princejames
    ordered thanks!
  • j-style
    Nice one, got my samples ordered and looking forward to them.
    • mightyroyals
    • By mightyroyals 18th Mar 12, 3:56 PM
    • 584 Posts
    • 563 Thanks
    mightyroyals
    Free Pukka Tea Sample
    Free sample of pukka tea @ http://www.pukkaherbs.com/apukkalife/freesamples
    CashBack earned to date - £1244-58
    • KingEglon
    • By KingEglon 19th Mar 12, 7:29 AM
    • 189 Posts
    • 134 Thanks
    KingEglon
    Gone for it, thanks
    • Bedtimebear
    • By Bedtimebear 18th May 12, 6:17 PM
    • 920 Posts
    • 11,523 Thanks
    Bedtimebear

Thanks op, just tried this link still working
    **Thank to all MSE who save me money with vouchers/ freebies & competitions ***
    • Missli
    • By Missli 20th May 12, 10:39 AM
    • 7,227 Posts
    • 17,038 Thanks
    Missli
    I've just requested some. I love their products. I buy their liquorice tea regularly.
    Started at 11.5 stone 11th May 2019
    17/5 11.3!, 24/5 11.2 29/6 11.1
    • summertreats
    • By summertreats 30th May 12, 1:26 PM
    • 1,537 Posts
    • 3,108 Thanks
    summertreats
    Free samples

We are sorry to say that this promotion is now closed. If you would like to keep in touch with Pukka, sign in for our newsletter
    • shield1953
    • By shield1953 30th May 12, 6:56 PM
    • 30 Posts
    • 45 Thanks
    shield1953
    Free Tea
    Just been on site to be told free offer is now closed.
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 31st May 13, 6:06 AM
    • 14,190 Posts
    • 43,852 Thanks
    sarah1972
    back on again http://www.pukkaherbs.com/apukkalife/freesamples
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • littleemiss
    • By littleemiss 17th Jun 13, 6:01 PM
    • 286 Posts
    • 5,687 Thanks
    littleemiss
    Free pukka tea samples
    http://www.pukkaherbs.com/apukkalife/freesamples

From the spring of Morning Time to the calm of Night Time, we’ve created delicious organic herbal teas to match your every mood. Specially blended by our herbalist Sebastian Pole, each blend is full of natural flavour and rich in the incredible benefits of organic herbs.

I MSE
    • Pearla*Merle
    • By Pearla*Merle 17th Jun 13, 7:17 PM
    • 1,589 Posts
    • 9,401 Thanks
    Pearla*Merle
    Ooh lovely, thanks! x
    a penny picker upper. every penny's a prisoner!
    £26.65 til OnePoll payout! Round six! | Save £9400/£15,000
    Normality is a paved road; it's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.
    Whatever you're meant to do, do it now. The conditions are always impossible.
    The only thing you absolutely have to know, is the location of the library.
    • LouLou
    • By LouLou 17th Jun 13, 11:17 PM
    • 1,991 Posts
    • 4,281 Thanks
    LouLou
    Can't seem to get this one to work! The Best Before section keeps highlighting in red. Anyone got a code please
    • Gibbelaar
    • By Gibbelaar 26th Sep 19, 12:49 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    Gibbelaar
    Free Pukka tea
    If you sign up to the Pukka Collective for free, you get a free box of sustainably and ethically sourced tea through the post which includes a variety of 8 organic Pukka tea sachets.
    They have a cool personalised wellbeing email programme too, which you can opt in to (also free). Just visit the Pukka Herbs website.
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 26th Sep 19, 1:31 PM
    • 14,190 Posts
    • 43,852 Thanks
    sarah1972
    If you sign up to the Pukka Collective for free, you get a free box of sustainably and ethically sourced tea through the post which includes a variety of 8 organic Pukka tea sachets.
    They have a cool personalised wellbeing email programme too, which you can opt in to (also free). Just visit the Pukka Herbs website.
    Originally posted by Gibbelaar
    https://www.pukkaherbs.com/the-collective/join-the-collective/
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • Savethekipper
    • By Savethekipper 16th Nov 19, 5:05 PM
    • 1,173 Posts
    • 791 Thanks
    Savethekipper
    Arrived today
    • Gibbelaar
    • By Gibbelaar 3rd Dec 19, 12:35 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    Gibbelaar
    Free Pukka tea - extended
    If you visit pukkaherbs.com and sign up to the Pukka Collective for free, you get a free variety box of 8 sustainably and ethically sourced tea sachets through the post.
    They have a cool personalised wellbeing email programme too, which you can opt in to (also free). Make sure you tick the box that says send me the free welcome pack and enter a valid UK address. If you have already claimed this free gift before you won't be eligible for another sorry. Last time they ran it in September it was very popular and slowed the site down, but I've been informed it should be more stable now!
    • Marcon
    • By Marcon 3rd Dec 19, 12:54 PM
    • 1,414 Posts
    • 1,126 Thanks
    Marcon
    According to the site these can take up to 7 weeks to arrive, by which time most people would have forgotten about them. Wonder if they'll ever make it!
    • Gibbelaar
    • By Gibbelaar 3rd Dec 19, 1:34 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    Gibbelaar
    I think that's worst case scenario, mine came in under 4 weeks. They're probably accounting for xmas postage!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

284Posts Today

1,592Users online

Martin's Twitter