Noddle

Options

Comments

• spikescot2005
    Options
    I got the email to sign up but when doing so though the call credit website it said i am already a member of call credit so am unsure what to do now to access my noodle account.

Anyone else had this?
  • lisyloo
    lisyloo Posts: 29,615 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 18 July 2011 at 4:12PM
    Options
    Just an update.
    My first 2 logins failed. I was concerned about repeats tries because of the potential £12 charge but Noddle were quick to respond by email and assured me I would not be charged.
    Worked the 3rd time and I have access to credit reports but not scores.
    Still waiting for a Noddle account (currently have call credit) but have not been charged and the quick email responses are re-assuring.
    So am unsure what to do now to access my noodle account.

They have told me that you have to wait for your Noddle account details.
  • lisyloo
    Options
    I have just received my noddle account details.
    So expect it to take about 3-4 working days.
  • older_wiser
    older_wiser Posts: 2,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I'm abit confused i signed upto noodle got the email regarding registering my details and getting my credit file. I did this but then recieved an email saying i needed to give proofs including passport and bank statments but also i had to give evidence that showed my previous address.

i queried this via email saying that was over 5 years ago and i didn't have anything from the previous address. afew days laters they said on fruther investigation i could be verified and that my account was now open.

This led to a callcredit link using my username and password which i thought was my noodle account but today i've got an email from noodle with my account details password username etc.

How have i created a noodle account and a callcredit account ?
    I understand that the noodle account is free but i assume the callcredit is a payed for one.

regarding callcredit looking at account settings no credit or debit card details are included and it says i'm allowed one credit report per month but the credit score is blacked out.

all very confusing ! will i be charged for the callcredit account ?
  • lisyloo
    edited 20 July 2011 at 2:24PM
    Options
    How have i created a noodle account and a callcredit account ?
    Yes that's right.
    I understand that the noodle account is free but i assume the callcredit is a payed for one.
    It's free PROVIDED you went through the link you got which has a special affiliate id on it.
    but the credit score is blacked out.
    Scores are not included in the FREE service.
    will i be charged for the callcredit account ?
    Assuming you went through the link then no you won't get charged.
    The fact that you don't have access to scores is a good sign because it indicated you have the FREE version.

I would agree this seems like an ODD way of doing things.
    I would assume they are using the call credit sign up & verification process.
    But everything looks fine to me in your case.
  • older_wiser
    Options
    it does say i've used up my credit score access for this month without actually getting one hopefully it is the free version.

i'll make sure to look out for any transactions next month.

thanks for the speedy reply

noodle seems ok and it does say it will improve over the next few weeks and months its just another way to be fully informed about our credit files.
  • lisyloo
    Options
    it does say i've used up my credit score access for this month without actually getting one hopefully it is the free version.
    I have the same, but the score was never offered as part of the free service (scores and referrals are where they hope to make money).
    I've been checking my credit card statements and I have not been charged, furthermore noddle say (in email) I will not get charged as long as the link was used (I checked with them as I had to go through the sign-up process 3 times).
  • older_wiser
    Options
    yes i had to do it several times also but then i gave up

the following day i got an general email saying they had problems and to do it again. I did but then it said i needed to provide further proofs. But thats now been resolved.
  • chanz4
    chanz4 Posts: 10,894 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Xmas Saver!
    Options
    whats anyone think of the report layout and the codes they are using?
    Don't put your trust into an Experian score - it is not a number any bank will ever use & it is generally a waste of money to purchase it. They are also selling you insurance you dont need.
  • deadthings
    deadthings Posts: 72 Forumite
    Options
    I thought it was very good, and very clear. Pretty much what I wanted. You can access one free newly updated file, and then re access that old one any time. You can do this once a month.

Not sure why they shouldn't all do this.

D.
    Doh!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family