Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• diluvsdiscounts
    diluvsdiscounts Posts: 4,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    bubbs wrote: »
    Di, how did you get on going in work? also if they thought you was going to sit inside 4 walls , more the fool them;):rotfl:
    It was ok they're so kind, I just wanted to show my face. Now I'm back at slimming world I thought it was time I popped in.
    bubbs wrote: »
    I need a syn freefood glitch, steak will do:rotfl::rotfl:

That would be nice in fact any meat would. I was only thinking about the morries gammon the other day, now that was a bargain :rotfl:
  • diluvsdiscounts
    First Anniversary
    Good morning.

Pandoraskids can I please ask you, if I buy 10 mullers that's aainsbugs stock do I now need a trigger or is there no longer a trigger? I was quite impressed with my shop the other day that returned £9.50 which included a bottle of Malibu and Tia maria. If I threw in three shower gels for good measure or was it 6 v S.
  • elainemn
    elainemn Posts: 3,777 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver! Debt-free and Proud!
    Good morning everyone. Blue sky again, but today it has lots of clouds.
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    mhoc wrote: »
    If you have a local cat protection league they can round up ferals, give them the snip but then they release them back where they came from. At least the kitten issue is lessened

Been there.

They are so difficult to catch:o

Best we've ever done is rescue and rehome one kitten
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Good morning everyone.
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Good morning.

Pandoraskids can I please ask you, if I buy 10 mullers that's aainsbugs stock do I now need a trigger or is there no longer a trigger? I was quite impressed with my shop the other day that returned £9.50 which included a bottle of Malibu and Tia maria. If I threw in three shower gels for good measure or was it 6 v S.

Shower gels are £1 in S so you can buy only 3 if you want. Slightly better return v T as they are 2 for £1.80:)

Think the cherry bakewell is now an invisible trigger, so buy that and 9 other mullers which compare v S to get your 10 for £3 in A. If you throw in the shower gels that'll be your 10 items:) for APG purposes
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • pandoraskids
    pandoraskids Posts: 899 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Good morning.

You still need to buy the same trigger, it's just not appearing on the receipt, so just 1 x trigger plus 9 others. I don't know about the shower gel, I think Bubbs posted about it last night x
    Pandora's Little Sister 30/11/17 x
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    edited 9 May 2018 at 7:11AM
    "Free" Gillette razor

Pay £1.99 postage

https://www.trygillette.com/

If you've done this before you will need to try a different email address
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • diluvsdiscounts
    First Anniversary
    Sarahdol75 wrote: »
    Good morning everyone.
    Morning Sarah when is it your run? Why not post a link to the correct thread it can't be long now x
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Shower gels are £1 in S so you can buy only 3 if you want. Slightly better return v T as they are 2 for £1.80:)

Think the cherry bakewell is now an invisible trigger, so buy that and 9 other mullers which compare v S to get your 10 for £3 in A. If you throw in the shower gels that'll be your 10 items:) for APG purposes

Thank you they only have 7 flavours in my local although I'm off to hospital for a change so a different As.
  • diluvsdiscounts
    First Anniversary
    You still need to buy the same trigger, it's just not appearing on the receipt, so just 1 x trigger plus 9 others. I don't know about the shower gel, I think Bubbs posted about it last night x

Thank you. I need a nickname for you, can't shorten you to PK as we already have one of those, any preferences? Pando has a nice ring to it and my auto correct seems to accept it, doesn't want to turn it into anything shocking :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure