Fineco Bank multicurrencies account

Comments

• Pigrissimo wrote: »
    Hi, I am a UK citizen, I have a house in Italy, but I am not an italian resident. I have a Unicredit bank account (specifically for non-residents). I want to ditch Unicredit and avoid its nasty account/card fees and per-transaction costs, and the anual Italian govt taxes for having the account.
    The fineco multi currency account sounds promising, but I have 2 questions:
    1. Can I set up direct debits to Italian utilities companies (water, electricity etc).
    2. Can I pay my italian taxes (IMU, TARI) by F24 semplificato, via the fineco app/online banking?
    3. Can I open an Italian fineco account as a UK citizen, non-resident in Italy?

TIA for any help
    I can only answer question 1), as I haven't tried the 2) and I'm not sure they offer 3).
    I setup a SEPA DD for a Sky Italy account still on my name, and it is working perfectly, including email notifications when my account is charged every month.
  • keiran
    keiran Posts: 739 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    For anyone who signed up "in-store" for Fineco at the Hub by 17 May, I can inform you that the "bonus box" now pops up when you log into your account. The deadline for claiming is 11 Oct .

You have to "accept" the terms and they say the £150 will be credited within 8 days
  • keiran
    keiran Posts: 739 Forumite
    keiran wrote: »
    For anyone who signed up "in-store" for Fineco at the Hub by 17 May, I can inform you that the "bonus box" now pops up when you log into your account. The deadline for claiming is 11 Oct .

You have to "accept" the terms and they say the £150 will be credited within 8 days

...And the £150 is paid into the account the following day.
  • Can someone confirm how they deposited their cash? I there a reason the UK bank account number has a lot of zeros in front, effectively making it a 12 digit bank account number a 6 digit sortcode?

If i were to do a bank transfer ,would it show it straight away, as some banks are not immediate, which is annoying.
  • Can someone confirm how they deposited their cash? I there a reason the UK bank account number has a lot of zeros in front, effectively making it a 12 digit bank account number a 6 digit sortcode?

If i were to do a bank transfer ,would it show it straight away, as some banks are not immediate, which is annoying.

Just use the last 8 digits of the Fineco account number.
    A transfer won't show in the receiving bank for a day or 2!
  • Smeagal
    Smeagal Posts: 720 Forumite
    Does the £1000 deposit have to be kept in or have people immediately withdrew the £1000 and still received the referral bonuses?
  • chong168
    chong168 Posts: 88 Forumite
    And am I correct in saying that you need them to send you a special access code if you want to bank transfer out of the Fineco account? (I didn't request a debit card when siging up)
  • tryin
    tryin Posts: 351 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Smeagal wrote: »
    Does the £1000 deposit have to be kept in or have people immediately withdrew the £1000 and still received the referral bonuses?
    You can withdraw it immediately and still get the bonus. I got it and I know a number of other people who got it also.
    chong168 wrote: »
    And am I correct in saying that you need them to send you a special access code if you want to bank transfer out of the Fineco account? (I didn't request a debit card when siging up)
    Yes, but they shoukld send it automatically (no need to request it).
  • bp5678
    bp5678 Posts: 413 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    I've received many emails about claiming my bonus however I can't work out where to look to find this when I log onto Fineco. Could someone help plesae?
  • colsten
    colsten Posts: 17,597 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    bp5678 wrote: »
    I've received many emails about claiming my bonus however I can't work out where to look to find this when I log onto Fineco. Could someone help plesae?
    I had pop-up windows when I logged in. It's in the Banking area. It takes a day or two for the bonus money to appear in your account after you accepted the T&Cs for it.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback