Official Trying to Conceive - Thread 13

Options

Comments

• snowscreamer
    Options
    Sorry Butterfly :( I am trying to think of all the positives if my AF shows at the weekend, eg. being able to go on the funfair rides at our local fireworks at the end of the month. And enjoying a glass or three of mulled cider...
    Cleared my credit card debt of £7123.58 in a year using YNAB! Debt free date 04/12/2015.
    Enjoying sending hundreds of pounds a month to savings rather than debt repayment!
  • Rachylou1981
    Options
    Welcome Ratison

Sorry to hear about AF Butterflybabe

I had an engagement and a baby announcement in my family this past few days, seperate people, both cousins. Hurts lots :(
  • A0503
    A0503 Posts: 90 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry about AF Butterfly, the disappointment especially when its late is difficult. When AF came last week I spent the whole time I was on looking at different vitamins and supplements. I am taking about 12 tablets a day at the minute! It gave me something to focus on though while I waited it out.

Welcome Ratison and Snow, not sure if I have said that already.

Sorry Rachy about the Baby Bomb. Its weird with family, I didn't think it would bother me because its family but its almost harder as you can't escape it.

I decided to completely relax this month, whilst I think about TTC every day I am trying to not get stressed about it. I do know however that I am approaching ov a some point over this weekend so will be in the back of my mind, but we aren't following any kind of plan or doing any OPKs just going to BD when we want xx
  • Rachylou1981
    Options
    So this month my CM has increased and I have produced a lot more than usual - anyone know if this is significant?
  • angel11
    angel11 Posts: 411 Forumite
    Options
    Butterfly sorry the witch got, she's so so cruel sometimes.

Rachy increased cm can only be a positive.

I still haven't oved & I'm pretty certain it's because I've been stressed & had a lot of negative thoughts. So I'm trying to get my positivity back, I've deleted ovia, I'm using a mindfulness app (thanks to whoever it was on here suggested HeadSpace, it's ace) & I'm using some positive affirmations. So far, so good, I'm definitely in a better place than where I was at the start of the week. Just need to try to keep it up now :o

Hope everyone is good.
  • newthrift
    newthrift Posts: 1,252 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Two Week Wait (BFP Hopefuls)
    CD?? twigpig - 7DPO :cool:
    CD28 newthrift - 6DPO :cool:
    CD29 snowscreamer - 13DPO :cool:
    CD30 LittleMissGiggle - 15DPO :cool:
    "If in doubt - BD" Zone
    CD8 easilydistracted - Awaiting ov :o
    CD16 athensgeorgia - Awaiting ov :o
    CD19 angel11 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD19 midget_1907 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD20 Milliebob - Awaiting ov :o
    CD37 kira000 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD61 Slinky_Selina - Awaiting ov :o
    "Wine and Chocolate" zone
    CD2 ButterflyBabe - Awaiting ov :o

Those we haven't heard from in a while
    CD138 freshstart11 - Awaiting ov :o

Those with * sometimes uses conceive plus/preseed.
    The names in blue has a link to their Fertility Friend chart.
    When posting updates, can you please do them in Magenta so it's easy to spot. This thread is all about support, so remember to click thanks on as many posts as you can! It makes us all feel loved.

For those posting on smartphones or tablets the code for magenta is
    ([ )COLOR="magenta"( ] )your text ( [ )/COLOR ( ] ) (lose the round bracket)

Please let me know if anything needs editing (including the zone you are in) and I will try to keep up.

Thread Graduates
    Firebird082 08/10/16
    Penguingirl 24/09/16
    april87 22/09/16
    Keekee BFP 21/08/16
    Clarabell1984 BFP 21/7/16
    Cats2012 BFP 9/7/16
    big5 BFP 15/6/16
    sexymouse BFP 4/6/16

VicVics BFP 16/5/16
    MancMama4 BFP 29/4/16
    pinkpetal BFP 24/4/16
    Apple1985 BFP 19/4/16
    Tinks05 BFP 18/4/16
    Christmas is the most magical time of the year :santa2:
    Mum to two boys :heartpuls
  • newthrift
    Options
    Butterfly sorry AF arrived, it never gets any easier.

Rachy sorry for the baby bomb :( re increased CM I would suggest that's a good sign and your body is possibly rebalancing itself.

angel keep up with the relaxing it can only be a good thing, especially if you are already feeling a bit better.

I've had an increase (massively) in creamy CM and sore/tender nipples. DH asked me what it meant and he didn't quite know what to say when I replied with could be anything I don't quite trust my body's signs anymore :rotfl:
  • newthrift
    Options
    Two Week Wait (BFP Hopefuls)
    CD?? twigpig - 8DPO :cool:
    CD29 newthrift - 7DPO :cool:
    CD30 snowscreamer - 14DPO :cool:
    CD31 LittleMissGiggle - 16DPO :cool:
    "If in doubt - BD" Zone
    CD9 easilydistracted - Awaiting ov :o
    CD17 athensgeorgia - Awaiting ov :o
    CD20 angel11 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD20 midget_1907 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD21 Milliebob - Awaiting ov :o
    CD38 kira000 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD62 Slinky_Selina - Awaiting ov :o
    "Wine and Chocolate" zone
    CD3 ButterflyBabe - Awaiting ov :o

Those we haven't heard from in a while
    CD139 freshstart11 - Awaiting ov :o

Those with * sometimes uses conceive plus/preseed.
    The names in blue has a link to their Fertility Friend chart.
    When posting updates, can you please do them in Magenta so it's easy to spot. This thread is all about support, so remember to click thanks on as many posts as you can! It makes us all feel loved.

For those posting on smartphones or tablets the code for magenta is
    ([ )COLOR="magenta"( ] )your text ( [ )/COLOR ( ] ) (lose the round bracket)

Please let me know if anything needs editing (including the zone you are in) and I will try to keep up.

Thread Graduates
    Firebird082 08/10/16
    Penguingirl 24/09/16
    april87 22/09/16
    Keekee BFP 21/08/16
    Clarabell1984 BFP 21/7/16
    Cats2012 BFP 9/7/16
    big5 BFP 15/6/16
    sexymouse BFP 4/6/16

VicVics BFP 16/5/16
    MancMama4 BFP 29/4/16
    pinkpetal BFP 24/4/16
    Apple1985 BFP 19/4/16
    Tinks05 BFP 18/4/16
  • athensgeorgia
    Options
    DTD the other night and cried at 'the end'. Obviously can't have been good for DH's enjoyment. Is it normal to be so emotional? All I could think is this is all it takes and it's just not happening.

I am getting close to one of those anniversaries related to the MC so could be something to do with that.

A0503 I did something similar when AF arrived. I'm convinced chinese medicine is the way to go for me, to get my body/hormone in balance. I did rule out Pregnitude as I thought £60 was a bit too much. I'm not sure how much the chinese medicine would be but I thought they could sort everything out in one go iyswim.
  • A0503
    A0503 Posts: 90 Forumite
    Options
    That's so strange you say that as I am convinced re Chinese medicine too. I am quite into all the weird and wonderful theories about fertility anyway but I have read a lot online about Chinese medicine and it seems to work miracles for some women. If I reach the 12 month mark I want to look into it. I was taking g pregnacare but I felt like I wanted to do more xx
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback