Kipling bags and purses offers (genuine items only please)

Comments

• Winifred
    Winifred Posts: 139
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    The Armande measurements on the Kipling site are shown as 31, 24, 4.5 and 4 litres whereas the Alvar measurements are 33, 26, 4.5 and 5 litres.
  • sweaty_betty
    sweaty_betty Posts: 1,337
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    Cranny44 wrote: »
    http://www.javari.co.uk/kipling-Womens-Armande-Shoulder-Bag/dp/B00EQ1RV0Q/ref=dp_sim_5

Thinking of this instead of an alvar can't seem to find any reviews has anyone had one? I need room for a large chunky A5 diary, calculator purse, phone etc

I need it to be cross body as I don't like to put my bag down where I go.

I have an elizea which holds my a5 notepad, kindle, purse etc with no problem :)
  • FloFlo
    FloFlo Posts: 32,720 Forumite
    http://www.javari.co.uk/kipling-Womens-Armande-Shoulder-Bag/dp/B00EQ1RV0Q/ref=dp_sim_5

Thinking of this instead of an alvar can't seem to find any reviews has anyone had one? I need room for a large chunky A5 diary, calculator purse, phone etc

I need it to be cross body as I don't like to put my bag down where I go.

My all time fave is the reth, it has a main compartment which I put my purse, keys, brush etc in, another zipped compartment behind the main one which I keep an A5 diary and hand cream in, a small zipped pocket on the back and on the front it has a zipped pocket with phone holder, pen holder etc. I like it cross body, I find it not too bulky but holds lots. From £28 in port red.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kipling-RETH-Shoulder-Womens-Port/dp/B00D13BNTA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1391369203&sr=8-1&keywords=reth
  • kadison
    kadison Posts: 3,662
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    Anyone think it's a bit flamin' cheeky of Amazon to have the Yuuka on a 'deal' for £24.99, then less than a week later, drop the price to less than half that? :mad:

Mind you it's free delivery and returns so I'm returning and reordering! :money:
    No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries 2023
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend
    Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read - Groucho Marx
  • Cranny44
    Cranny44 Posts: 607 Forumite
    Thanks guys I have the reth in port red in my bag as well floflo but wasn't sure if it would fit it all in. I have been using my black laquer Gracie from the amazon deal last summer but find it too big most days, I don't carry much paraphernalia I am not really girlie so no make up or anything in it.
    Updating .................................................
  • FloFlo
    Thanks guys I have the reth in port red in my bag as well floflo but wasn't sure if it would fit it all in. I have been using my black laquer Gracie from the amazon deal last summer but find it too big most days, I don't carry much paraphernalia I am not really girlie so no make up or anything in it.

I tried the Gabbie but was way too big for me for everyday use. I used to use the fairfax large daily bur find the reth a better fit for me than that. Even with my diary, kindle, large purse, keys phone, brush and some pens etc, there is still room in the reth for a bottle of water or deodorant and it is still quite compact. Don't forget if someone in your house hasn't got an amazon account if they open one and sign up to clothing emails they get 20% off first order - or you could on an existing account if you haven't already signed up before to clothing emails.
    Link to subscription details
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/b?ie=UTF8&node=1597067031
  • crystal9
    crystal9 Posts: 3,813
    Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    kadison wrote: »
    Anyone think it's a bit flamin' cheeky of Amazon to have the Yuuka on a 'deal' for £24.99, then less than a week later, drop the price to less than half that? :mad:

Mind you it's free delivery and returns so I'm returning and reordering! :money:

Yes that is cheeky. Instead of returning and re ordering why don't you have a chat with Amazon via live chat and they will refund the difference I have done this loads and they always agree.
    have now given up smoking since feb 13th 2014 loving the money I'm saving
  • FloFlo
    crystal9 wrote: »
    Yes that is cheeky. Instead of returning and re ordering why don't you have a chat with Amazon via live chat and they will refund the difference I have done this loads and they always agree.

Yep i agree, they usually give in quite easy, if not just keep repeating yourself and they def give in lol.;):D
  • FloFlo
    Awwww those Yukka bags are so cute - I like all the colours. If I won the lottery I would have a kipling room display shelving all the way round the walls and some stands in the centre of the room to display all the kipling bags I would buy.

Now where is that embarrassed smiley???
  • FloFlo wrote: »
    Awwww those Yukka bags are so cute - I like all the colours. If I won the lottery I would have a kipling room display shelving all the way round the walls and some stands in the centre of the room to display all the kipling bags I would buy.

Now where is that embarrassed smiley???

Bless your heart. That's the cutest 'If I won the lottery' speech I've ever heard.
    :j Trytryagain FLYLADY - SAYE £700 each month Premium Bonds £713 Mortgage Was £100,000@20/6/08 now zilch 21/4/15:beer: WTL - 52 (I'll do it 4 MUM)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback