E.on Warm Home Discount Scheme

fredandwilma
fredandwilma Posts: 1,251 Forumite
Chutzpah Haggler I won, I won, I won! Rampant Recycler Debt-free and Proud!
Applications for the Warm Home Discount Scheme 2017/18 are now open, for those in the broader group.

https://www.eonenergy.com/for-your-home/saving-energy/need-little-extra-help/warm-home-discount

If you are a pay as you go customer:-
We’re performing scheduled maintenance to our payment systems on Tuesday 6 June from 9 pm. We aim to be 'business as usual' the next day. However we advise Smart Pay As You Go customers to check their account balance beforehand and top up their account with enough credit to last until 8pm Wednesday 7 June, in case of any delays.
Fred - Where's your get up and go?

Barney - It just got up and went.

Carpe diem

Comments

• Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc
    Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc Posts: 6,558 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Applications for the Warm Home Discount Scheme 2017/18 are now open, for those in the broader group.

https://www.eonenergy.com/for-your-home/saving-energy/need-little-extra-help/warm-home-discount

If you are a pay as you go customer:-

Morning fredandwilma and hope you're well.

Spot on. We opened our Warm Home Discount Broader Group scheme for 2017/18 yesterday. Customers can now apply for this to receive payment by 31 March 18.

From Monday 19 June 17, we'll start to contact customers who have already registered their interest. We'll send them either a paper application form or email a link to the online application form you've posted a link to above. Thanks for that.

The discount is the same as last year (£140).

There's more information about the scheme including some FAQs on our website. On the same page, there are details of other ways we try to help vulnerable customers.

I'll update this thread with anything relevant as the scheme unfolds over the next few months. Hope this is useful.

Malc
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • fredandwilma
    Thanks Malc.

I've received confirmation of my application for the 2016/17 scheme.

Good news!

We have received your Warm Home Discount application for 2016/17 scheme.

Perhaps you could bring this to someones attention and i could then receive confirmation for the 2017/18 scheme?

It's not something i want to leave to chance.

Thanks

f&w

Carpe diem
    Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc Posts: 6,558 Organisation Representative
    Thanks Malc.

I've received confirmation of my application for the 2016/17 scheme.

Perhaps you could bring this to someones attention and i could then receive confirmation for the 2017/18 scheme?

It's not something i want to leave to chance.

Thanks

f&w

Hello fredandwilma.

Did you receive this message after you applied for this year's scheme through the link you posted yesterday? If so, I have to say, that's a bit poor on our part.

If this is the case, would you be good enough to send details to the email address in my Profile please? Your account number plus a copy of the full message you received would be great. Happy to take this up.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Malc
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • SpotlandRules
    SpotlandRules Posts: 192 Forumite
    Thanks, have just applied.
  • fredandwilma
    Hello fredandwilma.

Did you receive this message after you applied for this year's scheme through the link you posted yesterday? If so, I have to say, that's a bit poor on our part.

Yes i did, and i agree it's a bit poor on your part :naughty:

If this is the case, would you be good enough to send details to the email address in my Profile please? Your account number plus a copy of the full message you received would be great. Happy to take this up.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Malc

A copy of the email and account number, forwarded to you.

Look forward to (prompt) resolution?

Thanks Malc :D

Carpe diem
    Thanks, have just applied.

That's great SpotlandRules. Hope you're successful.

Malc
    A copy of the email and account number, forwarded to you.

Look forward to (prompt) resolution?

Thanks Malc :D

Thanks fredandwilma. I've received your email and just replied.

Malc
  • Can I ask, was I supposed to receive a confirmation email that I have applied and you have received my application?
    Can I ask, was I supposed to receive a confirmation email that I have applied and you have received my application?

Hello SpotlandRules and, yes, if you've opted for email contact, you'll receive an email acknowledging your application. This usually goes out within 24-48 hours of applying.

If you haven't opted for email contact, you'll receive a letter instead.

Hope this helps.

Malc
  • fredandwilma
    That was pretty prompt apart from the fact you clocked off early yesterday, Malc? (and i wasn't available this morning). :rotfl:

All resolved now and many thanks for your help, Malc (and all those at E.on).

I personally, think you offer an unique, personalised customer service, unrivalled by any other company i can think of and i hope E.on values its employees. ;):D

I don't think anyone would expect any company to be absolutely perfect?

Carpe diem
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills