Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• TrulyMadly wrote: »
    This bad boy is being marched back into Sains by the scruff of his neck this morning. You don't often get a corked bottle of wine these days but this one is disgusting_pale__pale__pale_

D5520586-_DA09-4883-806_C-_FAA31_EA53_F35.jpg

You tell em!
  • Good morning lovely peoples :wave:
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Well good luck with that you two. I wanted to be under JTS but was told in no uncertain terms that I would have to be on top of him:o

I think DM makes the rules up as he goes along:o

It's a secret66......lovely to see you:)

:eek: I'm easy :rotfl:

May I have a vowel and two consonants please Dave? :rotfl:
    Fighting Recurring Cancer
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    altojack wrote: »
    Aren’t you meant to be getting ready to go out. And what’s that on that list, spending my money :eek: :p

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Picasso7 wrote: »
    It's Grand National Day Tomorrow. We have done it in the past, so against my better judgement, as I am carp at organising things, we should try to raise some money for good causes. Usual rules apply. Pick a number, copy the list (highlight, then press Ctrl 'C'), then paste it into a new post (press Ctrl 'V') and I will do my best to keep up with the chaos. I will request someone as my trusty person who will keep a copy list to the horses/corresponding numbers to make sure I don't cheat. The winner gets to choose the cause and we all pay our £2 to that cause. I hope im not breaking any forum rules, as all charity links/donation links will be put onto the relevant forum section. As ever there's no obligation to take part at all, and if it all goes breastage up, blame Bubbs Oh, and if you pick a non runner/donkey/3 legged albatross, tough!

1. Anon
    2.Hillbern
    3. Picasso
    4. hippychicky
    5.Michaels
    7. 3Dogs
    8. Diluvsdiscounts
    9. elliemoo
    10. cjj
    11. TM
    12. JTS
    13. TS
    14. SnS
    15. Hornetgirl
    16. Sarahdol75
    17. juju17
    18.Classy_Chick06
    19. pacifica9
    20. elainemn
    21. Spud01
    22. Pandoraskids
    23. gocat
    24. determined new ms
    25. Locarr
    26. Underperky
    27. AJ (tweets spending your money again )
    28. Lfab
    29. Chrisv
    30. Tweets
    31. BarleySugar
    32. Rhosynbach
    33. MKS
    35.curl girl
    37. scamps
    38.Vouchercrazy
    39.MrsJoJo
    40 its a secret 66
  • MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Forumite
    davemorton wrote: »
    If you have that time on your hands, wombling at adsa would probably help a lot. People have been known not to need to spend any/much money on grocery's all month.

I will take whats left, saves people from saying I am cheating :p

So now you have described yourself as dodgy and cheating. hmmmm:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    Vouchercrazy.....where the devil have you been?:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Nellie35
    Nellie35 Posts: 1,745
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Picasso7 wrote: »
    It's Grand National Day Tomorrow. We have done it in the past, so against my better judgement, as I am carp at organising things, we should try to raise some money for good causes. Usual rules apply. Pick a number, copy the list (highlight, then press Ctrl 'C'), then paste it into a new post (press Ctrl 'V') and I will do my best to keep up with the chaos. I will request someone as my trusty person who will keep a copy list to the horses/corresponding numbers to make sure I don't cheat. The winner gets to choose the cause and we all pay our £2 to that cause. I hope im not breaking any forum rules, as all charity links/donation links will be put onto the relevant forum section. As ever there's no obligation to take part at all, and if it all goes breastage up, blame Bubbs Oh, and if you pick a non runner/donkey/3 legged albatross, tough!

1. Anon
    2.Hillbern
    3. Picasso
    4. hippychicky
    5.Michaels
    6. Nellie35
    7. 3Dogs
    8. Diluvsdiscounts
    9. elliemoo
    10. cjj
    11. TM
    12. JTS
    13. TS
    14. SnS
    15. Hornetgirl
    16. Sarahdol75
    17. juju17
    18.Classy_Chick06
    19. pacifica9
    20. elainemn
    21. Spud01
    22. Pandoraskids
    23. gocat
    24. determined new ms
    25. Locarr
    26. Underperky
    28. Lfab
    29. Chrisv
    30. Tweets
    31. BarleySugar
    32. Rhosynbach
    33. MKS
    35.curl girl
    37. scamps
    38.Vouchercrazy
    39.MrsJoJo
    40 its a secret 66
  • Jeremiah_T_Stone
    Jeremiah_T_Stone Posts: 751 Forumite
    edited 14 April 2018 at 9:47AM
    gocat wrote: »
    Morning all :wave:

Think I need to get some stuff to put on my fence. Anyone know of any good deals please and thanks in advance :D
    Seen some on Wilko's site http://www.wilko.com/all-exterior-paint/wilko-timbercare-country-brown-5l/invt/0074038
    Anyone know how good that is? Our fence is old. Just needs some colour put back in it lol. Im loathe to change it as it still seems sturdy and knowing my luck if I changed them the new one will collapse at the next hurricane :eek:
    :money: too :D

Thank you gocat as I'm looking for the same, for a really long untreated fence :o

I'm normally a bit OCD when it comes to doing things like this - but as it's such a huge task, I'm wondering if it would be acceptable to just paint the fence around the outlines of the established bushes and shrubs. I do realise that the bits of fence behind the bushes would be untreated - but it's really for aesthetic purposes when the time comes for my wife to sell the house :o
    Fighting Recurring Cancer
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    MKS wrote: »
    So now you have described yourself as dodgy and cheating. hmmmm:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Mmmmm, a dirty old man who is dodgy and cheating ..........
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • P2TKL
    P2TKL Posts: 1,705
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Picasso7 wrote: »

1. Anon
    2.Hillbern
    3. Picasso
    4. hippychicky
    5.Michaels
    6. Nellie35
    7. 3Dogs
    8. Diluvsdiscounts
    9. elliemoo
    10. cjj
    11. TM
    12. JTS
    13. TS
    14. SnS
    15. Hornetgirl
    16. Sarahdol75
    17. juju17
    18.Classy_Chick06
    19. pacifica9
    20. elainemn
    21. Spud01
    22. Pandoraskids
    23. gocat
    24. determined new ms
    25. Locarr
    26. Underperky
    28. Lfab
    29. Chrisv
    30. Tweets
    31. BarleySugar
    32. Rhosynbach
    33. MKS
    35.curl girl
    36.P2TKL
    37. scamps
    38.Vouchercrazy
    39.MrsJoJo
    40 its a secret 66