Anyone know of Hawksmoor (?) Park

Options
A few years ago I took my Grand-daughter to somewhere called something like 'Hawksmoor Park'. It was a large victorian type gardens with follies. She keeps badgering me to go again, but I can't find it on the web and can't remember how to get there. I think it was in the Staffordshire / Midlands area.

Sorry I know its not much to go on, but you lot are brilliant... so here's hoping!!!

Thanks in advance :)
I'm a retired employment solicitor. Hopefully some of my comments might be useful, but they are only my opinion and not intended as legal advice.

Comments

• oramgepekoe
    Options
    I think you mean Hawkstone Park which is about 12 miles north of Shrewsbury. I haven't been myself but will do one day.

http://www.hawkstone.co.uk/park.htm
  • Skint_Catt
    Skint_Catt Posts: 11,548 Forumite
    Options
    Yup, it's definitly Hawkstone Park - we run golf competitions there in the summer - it has follies and beautiful surroundings. Must pay a visit there myself.
  • Quackers
    Quackers Posts: 10,157 Forumite
    Options
    I went a couple of years ago. Its fab.

We went one sunny easter weekend and we paid an extra 50p or something and the girls did and eater egg hunt. It was interesting enough anyway but the chocolate made it that bit more special :D
    Sometimes it's important to work for that pot of gold...But other times it's essential to take time off and to make sure that your most important decision in the day simply consists of choosing which color to slide down on the rainbow...
  • zzzLazyDaisy
    zzzLazyDaisy Posts: 12,497 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    THATS THE ONE!!!! Thanks guys!!! :)
    I'm a retired employment solicitor. Hopefully some of my comments might be useful, but they are only my opinion and not intended as legal advice.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure