Disney Live - Mickey's Magic Show Tickets On Sale for March / April 09

Comments

• eslick
    eslick Posts: 2,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    its in the screen where you choose the number of tickets under Promotions and Special Offers [URL="javascript:void(0)"]questionmark.gif[/URL] put the code in the box and choose ticket numbers all are the same price
  • SPL
    SPL Posts: 268 Forumite
    eslick wrote: »
    its in the screen where you choose the number of tickets under Promotions and Special Offers questionmark.gif put the code in the box and choose ticket numbers all are the same price

hi about an hour ago that box was there , was waiting for confirmation from hubby that he could get time off to go and now that box isnt there - on any of the dates or shows - have we missed out?
  • fletty
    fletty Posts: 731 Forumite
    Hi op Thanks for this I've just booked to take the kids to Sunderland empire using the code cost £50 all in for 4 tickets instead of about £80 xxx
    :beer:
  • i wonder if i need to buy ticket for my 2 year old daughter or she could get free entry?

thanks!
  • sarnd
    sarnd Posts: 1,123 Forumite
    oreo wrote: »
    i wonder if i need to buy ticket for my 2 year old daughter or she could get free entry?

thanks!

UNfortunately I think unless she is a 'babe in arms' (prob under 1 yr) you will have to pay. Especially as its a childrens show. I usually find with childrens shows that children have to pay full adult rate :eek:, at least with this show a childs rate is available. :D
    now has her .com delivery but doesnt know where to put it :o
  • Just managed to book the Brighton ones, they seem to have some on all days just seemed to magically appear after a few hours.... thanks op excellent saving
  • susancs
    susancs Posts: 3,888 Forumite
    SPL wrote: »
    hi

i am trying to book for brighton but it is not coming up with an option for the promotion - how do you get this or can someone post a link?

thanks
    Here are the links for the two dates..
    http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/venueartist/254026/974984/?date=2009-4-8

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/venueartist/254026/974984/?date=2009-4-7

Just checked and there are £10 tickets. You click on the date and where it says mickeys magic promotion, put in number you want, after box saying £10 put in the word mickey to get them.
  • thanks Susancs, think if people want tickets to check back as the promotional box wasn't there when I looked for the Brighton ones at 4pm but was at 7!
  • Ridiculous service charges and processing makes tickets at least £11.95 plus 3 quid delivery.
    Am i here to save money or spend money......hmmmmm
  • eslick
    eslick Posts: 2,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    just booked ours for sunderland, got them sent out by post to make them earn their £3 service charge :)

oh and just forgot there are 25p per ticket on quidco :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure