Cheap Wicked tickets?

Hi All

I am looking to go to see Wicked (2 of us) on Fri eve (this week) and can not find any tickets cheaper than £40 each! Usually I book waaaaaay in advance exploiting all the MSE avenues possible but I am stumped with any discounts, or cheaper seats. Any help out there :-) ?

Comments

• I don't think you'll be able to. It's the school holiday and it's such short notice - I'm surprised they even had the £40 ones left! I was gonna go again in February and they only had the £100 or so ones left.

Good luck though, and have fun - I hope you'll enjoy it, I did!
    Undergrad law student. Take my advice with a pinch of salt! :rotfl:
  • dumblime
    dumblime Posts: 40 Forumite
    I don't know who's offering you seats at £100+ but thats all wrong.
    The top price at the theatre is £60.
    Agencies will offer them at around £76.

There may be premium seats at the Apollo Victoaria, but they shouldn't be £100+

Regarding discounts for Friday:
    Your not likely to find anything discounted for this Friday as it's the holiday period. Almost all the theatres remove their discounts and tour operator rates for school and public holidays.
    Your best bet is to go to the box office by Victoria on the day, and ask what they have available. I doubt there'll be discounts, but they may well have Upper Circle seats still available.

There are still seats available for this show.
    I have found a company with 4 seats in the back of the Royal Circle at £38 each. It's an agency so they are charging a booking fee (the face value of the seats is £30), but this is all included.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure