Angelcare Nappy Disposal System -half price

Options
They are selling Angelcare Nappy Disposal System
by Angelcare
for half price on Amazon at the moment.
It is £7.49 instead of £14.99 with free UK delivery.

Details...
The Angelcare Nappy Disposal System makes nappy changing a doddle. The Nappy Disposal System uses a multi-layer barrier bag in the cassette which keeps the bad smells at bay. You can use the nappy bin with one hand and it's really easy to empty. The system also uses a lot less plastic than any other system, so it is environmentally friendlier too!

link...
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Angelcare-AC2000-Nappy-Disposal-System/dp/B000UODTXG

hth somebody x

Comments

• ss3n08
    ss3n08 Posts: 908 Forumite
    Options
    Full price now :(
  • dljones
    dljones Posts: 30 Forumite
    Options
    No, they're still £7.49, you have to click on the 'new from £7.49' link below th full price and it goes through fine :)
  • WATTY1978
    WATTY1978 Posts: 303 Forumite
    Options
    Im sure you used to get a voucher for these in your bounty pack when expecting. Might be worth checking. I got one but cant say i'd recommend it. Cant complain because it was free but dont think i would pay for one. It didnt contain the smells if you know what i mean. Probably handy if you cant be running out to the bin all the time though :-)
    :)
  • bamb1
    bamb1 Posts: 109 Forumite
    Options
    Just buy nappy sacks and go to the bin. No matter what they cost, these nappy bins are awful (generically, not specifically this product btw). They stink if you don't empty them everytime anyway!
  • dljones
    dljones Posts: 30 Forumite
    Options
    You no longer get the voucher for these in the bounty packs. I totally agree with Bamb1, just put it in a nappy sack and throw in the wheely bin
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure