Beware Vecelli Home Improvements

Comments

• hollydays wrote: »
    Strange you've not contacted the company ?..,

I have contacted the company several times and when they answer they take details and don't ring back, or just don't answer the phone.

This is very annoying as my grandmother's garage door was working fine until a neighbour caused damage.

As they seem to have a presence on hear it seems the best way of getting something sorted.
  • DoaM
    DoaM Posts: 11,863
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    The post you've replied to wasn't asking that of YOU.

(Clue ... the poster hollydays was replying to is actually quoted in her post).
  • Ritab
    Ritab Posts: 5 Forumite
    Garage door has been fixed this morning and it is running smoother than it did originally - very pleased it is all sorted out now
  • We also had our door fixed on Friday after weeks of trying to contact them.
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Ritab wrote: »
    Garage door has been fixed this morning and it is running smoother than it did originally - very pleased it is all sorted out now

:rotfl:
    Predictable
    See post #24
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    hollydays wrote: »
    Perhaps you will tell us you got marvellous service? ;)

This one...........:T
  • Lizabeth21
    Lizabeth21 Posts: 161 Forumite
    Interesting all these Friday fixings. We should have had an engineer visit on Friday too but that was 17 days after I reported the fault and that I had NO access to my garage. Numerous promises in that time that came to nothing including appointment made but ‘van broke down’ but no phone call. Gave up waiting as no hope so got local firm to fix and quote for replacement so I cancelled them because even if they fixed it I had no confidence in it. And waiting 17 days for a repair is unacceptable when they are ‘never far away’!
  • Nickynew
    Nickynew Posts: 6
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 20 August 2019 at 10:06AM
    Hi, does anyone have a contact number for these people. My elderly father has a garage door purchased from Essati and the motor isn’t working. He has an extended warranty with {Edited by Forum team} but we can’t find a number for them and Roman garage doors doesn’t answer the phone. Many thanks for your help.
  • simfin
    simfin Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited 29 December 2017 at 1:59PM
    Came across this thread as I know someone who has purchased a Roller Garagedoors online/installation in the past couple of months.

It failed this week when opening with some of the slats coming loose and jamming in the upper part of the roller.

We have tried contacting the company with no replies or acknowledgement and it is concerning seeing all of the bad press, not only this company but previous namesakes run by the same people.

Only contact number I can find is a mobile which goes to voicemail and an email address which has an auto reply message on it.
  • lincroft1710
    lincroft1710 Posts: 17,545
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    simfin wrote: »
    It failed this week when opening with some of the slats coming loose and jamming in the upper part of the roller.

We have tried contacting the company with no replies or acknowledgement and it is concerning seeing all of the bad press, not only this company but previous namesakes run by the same people.

Only contact number I can find is a mobile which goes to voicemail and an email address which has an auto reply message on it.

The company may be closed this week, try again on 2nd Jan.
    If you are querying your Council Tax band would you please state whether you are in England, Scotland or Wales
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure