Dolly rocks on........

Comments

• How are you doing Dolly.
    The snow looked quite serious up your way so hope you are safe, warm and toasty. xx
    2017- 5 credit cards plus loan
    Overdraft And 1 credit card paid off.

2018 plans - reduce debt
  • juliejim
    juliejim Posts: 7,943 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Hope you're enjoying your birthday weekend
    NST #10 Steps 7K 2/30 10K 2/12 5 a day 3/30 NSD 0/20
    MBNA £5500
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,130 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Hope you are ok.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Hey,

I am good.

Was snowed in until Saturday, ventured out to order my new bed and wardrobes.

Bed will be delivered on Friday and wardrobe can take up to 6 weeks so will be all organised in my lovely room by April.

Flat is cleaned, keys will be handed back today and no more looking back only forward from here!

They say life begins at 35 don't they so mine started yesterday!

Dxxx
  • monz
    monz Posts: 4,129 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud! Stoptober Survivor
    Happy belated birthday!!! When new payday arrives we shall head out :) have a lil b*tch about men and abt money saving future ideas :D xx
    Debt (1/9/14) £6,702.11 Debt free (30/11/2016) mortgage port- £70,077.82 and mortgage £126,517.39 o/s currently
    Debt - £17,190.83 (29/7/22) now (19/8/22) £16,688.80
  • Yay!

Sounds like a plan.

Dxxx
  • Morning,

Well woke up this morning with a coldsore and I am miserable!

I know its not the worst thing in the world but they make me so paranoid so they do.

In work and it is busy so just checking in quickly this morning.

Had some surveys yesterday but they all seem so slow right now, want them to pick up so I can cash out - need all the help I can get right now.

Sold a nice Harris Tweed bag on ebay aswell so posted that yesterday, once I get the feedback through I will put that towards paying for my furniture which cost me quite a bit but I really wanted good stuff so I bought it!

Will try to get an update on all my survey pots and all the CC debts so I can get a proper plan in place, this calls for a list!

Dxxx
  • Debt total as of today is £5059.61.

This is a combination of;

* Car repairs, MOT and a 3 year service plan
    * Carpet, wallpaper, bed and wardrobe for my new room
    * Car finance

I have decided to switch this all to my Barclaycard (BC), managed to get it all on 0% until March 2019.

I would LOVE to have this all paid off by then but this will be impossible so will need to look for another switch around about that time.

I am going to pay of as much as humanly possible though!

I've made my payments this month, the plan now is to spend as little as possible on non essentials then whatever I have left in my bank account at the end of each month I will pay as the next months payment then just keep doing that until it is all gone!

Dxxx
  • Just need £0.25 for a £40 payout on Onepoll!

Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Dxxx
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,130 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Hope you get your payour soon :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure