maddiemay Posts: 4,986 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 4 July 2017 at 4:10PM
    Options
    Kicking off for July with some UU

3ml AromatherapyAssociates Morning Shower/Bath Oil 1/61
    30ml Molton Brown Naran Liquid Hand Wash 2/62
    23ml A’Kin Cellular Radiance Serum 3/63
    5 sachets assorted serums and moisturisers (not in challenge)

This morning I started packing toiletries for a 5 night break starting soon, I still have so many gwp/travel sizes of lovely skincare plus multiples of full sizes too, mostly the small sizes are the oldest, so for the rest of this year I intend to prioritise these. I do like to have some variety in my routines, but am over wanting to try everything new as it comes out, buying beauty boxes and getting free sample.:o
    The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time. (Abraham Lincoln)
  • pinkfluffybabe
    pinkfluffybabe Posts: 2,986 Forumite
    Name Dropper Academoney Grad First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    First two UU of July:

Ren moisturiser. WBA. This is one of my HG products.
    Voleur absolut perfume. WNBA. These were samples. Nice enough for day to day but wouldn't buy them.
    Not buying unnecessary toiletries 2024 14/53 UU, 11 IN
  • ChicaBonita
    ChicaBonita Posts: 673 Forumite
    Options
    First UU of July - Bourjois healthy mix serum foundation in 53. I couldn't pump out anymore so I was using the stick of the pump to scrape it out, but then that broke off! I'm not about to use my fingers to scrape foundation out so I'm calling it a day. WDBA, I've not got any foundation my colour now (just a darker one from when I was on holiday) so this will need to be replaced in the next couple of weeks. Will either get this or the bourjois CC cream which I had a couple of years ago and really liked
  • WJN222
    WJN222 Posts: 202 Forumite
    Options
    morning all,

small UU again (trying ti use some of the mountain of sample sizes I have!)
    UU: Wella hydrate hair mask - WBA I usually use redken extreme tub but they are replacing this with mega masks which I'm not so keen on. The sample was a good size so got two uses out of it, will purchase when mega mask is nearly finished.

July 5 UU 1 IN
    walk 2018 miles in 2018 - 781 of 2018
    Save £5 for every PR: 10 of 35
  • getmyacttogether2016
    Options
    Morning everyone

Sun is shining so hopefully a lovely day out there. Couple more UUs for me today.

3) Aveda smoothing body polish 40ml - WNB, this was okay, skin felt a little smoother but I prefer something with a harsh scrub. Looking forward to trying my newest one.
    4) Toni & Guy daily style conditioner 75ml - WNB, again this was okay, hair felt okay after using but nothing special, not overly conditionising and I have used better in the past.

GMAT
    Lost my way for far too long but now back on board to lead a more simplistic lifestyle

Mar PP - UU 24 (£279.46), TA 2 (£ 13.99) IN 12 (£89.81)
    Apr PP - UU 27 (£324.94), TA 3 (£38.50) IN 53 (£216.65), GA 6 (£40.97)
    May PP - UU 0 (0.00), TA 0 (0.00), IN 0 (0.00), GA 0 (0.00)
  • sstevo19
    sstevo19 Posts: 1,493 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    One UU this morning:

Paula’s Choice Calm Repairing Serum sample WMB. I'm undecided on this. I've tried it before but I want to try it again to see if I want to buy a full size. Hm.. I'll see how it goes with the other samples of this, but I might not buy a full size of this.
  • mad_scientist
    mad_scientist Posts: 399 Forumite
    Options
    Welcome to the thread gettingthereslowly, have fun going through your stash at the weekend!

A couple more UU to report

8. FCUK body lotion 250ml - this is exciting for me, I never manage to finish body lotions and this was a full size! WNBA, it was fine but I have plenty of lotions to UU first. I just need to remember to use them!

9. Etude House moistfull collagen cream - sample sachet, WNB full sized as nothing special
    No more buying unnecessary toiletries 2018
    35 UU / 13 unnecessary ins
  • Massa1982
    Massa1982 Posts: 81 Forumite
    Options
    2 UU to report

the Superdrug coconut shampoo & conditioner 400mls both ended together yesterday! WBA but not till I have worked through the current stash of minis and part bottles already cluttering the surfaces. Now onto Alberto Basalm Mint & tea tree pair.
    :pDesperately Determined to Destroy the Debts one at a time.. and Seriously Save for the Spectacular future.:p
  • sstevo19
    sstevo19 Posts: 1,493 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    One UU:

Paula’s Choice Calm Toner Normal to Dry Skin sample WPNBA. Hmm. It didn't impress me like the other toner samples did. Hm..
  • WJN222
    WJN222 Posts: 202 Forumite
    Options
    morning all - hope everyone is enjoying the sun :)

another sample sized UU for me
    UU: Charlotte Tilbury miracle cream sample: WNBA nice enough but nothing special for the price tag!

July 6 UU: 1 IN
    walk 2018 miles in 2018 - 781 of 2018
    Save £5 for every PR: 10 of 35
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills