• TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    Here you go ;)

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5609421&page=13

Start by looking at the first post :D

Is AJ ok tweets? I might have missed her posting:o:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Good evening to you too bubbs:D

....and everyone else of course:)
    Are you ok?
    TM do you know how to work glitches out? would those dentastix work wacky posted?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    :T:T:T:T well done are you pleased with your hair?
    Where are you having it done for the wedding?

Yes she has cut a good few inches off, all the dead stuff off the back. They dry it with the vent brush and dryer so its very flat so its a bit curtain like at the mo - I prefer it more puffy and fluffed up but I can sort it myself to do this.

We have the hairdresser and make up artist coming to the house on the wedding morning - i am first on the list to have big waves put in so I have to be showered at 7.30 :mad:
    We have an airbandb house for 4 days so it will be the centre of operations :)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Don't know how it works within the same company, but normally you would just ask for a PAC code to move your number.

But surely it would be simpler to just call them as Snap suggested and tell them you want to move onto that deal?

Some EE deals are only online but I will try ringing them - mind you the account is in OHs name so they probably wont talk to me ...
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • bubbs
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    Yes she has cut a good few inches off, all the dead stuff off the back. They dry it with the vent brush and dryer so its very flat so its a bit curtain like at the mo - I prefer it more puffy and fluffed up but I can sort it myself to do this.

We have the hairdresser and make up artist coming to the house on the wedding morning - i am first on the list to have big waves put in so I have to be showered at 7.30 :mad:
    We have an airbandb house for 4 days so it will be the centre of operations :)

I am pleased you like it , hope you have a fun filled morning that day xx
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • scamps1966
    scamps1966 Posts: 5,648 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Evening peeps. :)

For those who like vodka.

Russian standard 70cl in A's is £13
    In T's It's 2 for £20.
    So after APG it works out at £9 per bottle. :D

There's load of other spirits in the 2 for £20 offer.

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/SpecialOffers/SpecialOfferDetail/Default.aspx?promoId=A32171793
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Are you ok?
    TM do you know how to work glitches out? would those dentastix work wacky posted?

I'll go back and have a look bubbs:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    edited 14 March 2017 at 8:54PM
    Options
    MKS wrote: »
    I wasn't griping over it, zippy. It was my choice. Are you saying that you are in the works pension? If so, you are a very lucky zippy. :beer:

I am now and was then. . But years ago I when contracted out. And I've no idea where the contracted out part of my ni went to. I think I would feel hard done by if someone that has hardly worked had £60 more government pension than I.
  • bubbs
    Options
    zipster did you look at my working out?
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    edited 14 March 2017 at 8:58PM
    Options
    Are you ok?

They are all different prices bubbs.

If it's the £1.65, for example included in the 2 for £2.50 offer and compared to T at 2 for £2, then they would cost you 50p.each

I'll get it right eventually

Or I might not
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts