Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,849
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    sarahskint wrote: »
    well done di with gammons and gin - we don't get deliveries from morries here :(

They have done in and around y area for ages but not actually this far but thought i'd check again for this and yaaaa bingo!! so keep checking:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    weird-place-names-uk.png

What places have they missed off? I'll start, Upper Slaughter and Lower Slaughter.

Stone in Staffordshire.
    Also discovered somewhere called Wool - not sure what county?

And New Zealand - Wiltshire?
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    Scamps thank you so much Ive just had 20 gammons delivered @£1 each. A few weeks ago there was a glitch on Gordon's gin & tonic cans 2 packs of 10 for £10 I added them to my basket but never got around to ordering them. When I went to my basket they were still there and I've had 10 packs delivered this morning with my gammon at the offer price.
    Because of this after I placed my gammon order i added some more to a new basket and sure enough there they were this morning still at £1 each but annoyingly I deleted them by mistake. I would have ordered another 20 but hey ho. They will be perfect to cook for dh salad boxes for work.

Another thank you to the glitch fairy, you've done us proud this week. If you could keep a look out for a beer glitch that would be great. Another bumper run on cos would be good I did very well out of that last time they had all the beers on there.

One for the strange names is Pant in Wales, we've driven through it a few times and tbh it looks as strange as it sounds, no offence if anyone on here is from there but hi doubt it it only has about 6 houses.

Pant is a small village settlement in Shropshire, England. It lies near the border with Wales. Pant means 'hollow' in Welsh: it is located directly below the disused mines at Llanymynech Rocks Nature Reserve. The population at the 2011 census is listed under the Civil Parish.

Have a lovely weekend.

Brilliant....I love to see folk getting bargains:T:T:T

Ham salad for tea?:p
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • elliemoo
    elliemoo Posts: 4,593
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    weird-place-names-uk.png

What places have they missed off? I'll start, Upper Slaughter and Lower Slaughter.

Park in N Ireland
  • The No17 at B@@Ts has a free nail varnish wyb 2 items, it keeps crashing though so I think stuff may go oos quite quickly.

TM no pork chops for tea but I'd forgotten to get them out of the freezer so thank you for the reminder.
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    Thank you SCAMPS
    I ordered 10 gammon but had 5 substituted for the ones in the 3 for £10 offer but only charged 80p each fro those one £1 each as expected for the 'offer' ones
    I also ordered items on cos for m.com as its difficult to get to the £40 min spend, the stuffing was unavail but no sub given :)
    malthouse ordered and sub with a nicer sub :)
    orchard thieves now claimed back on cos :)

I like di had the G+t still in my basket but unfortunately took them out of my basket before my order:(

Scamps is doing well gammon and wine - :)
  • elliemoo
    elliemoo Posts: 4,593
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Off to footie, at least the sun is out.
  • HILLBERN wrote: »
    Thank you SCAMPS
    I ordered 10 gammon but had 5 substituted for the ones in the 3 for £10 offer but only charged 80p each fro those one £1 each as expected for the 'offer' ones
    I also ordered items on cos for m.com as its difficult to get to the £40 min spend, the stuffing was unavail but no sub given :)
    malthouse ordered and sub with a nicer sub :)
    orchard thieves now claimed back on cos :)

I like di had the G+t still in my basket but unfortunately took them out of my basket before my order:(

Scamps is doing well gammon and wine - :)

I never thought of getting the cos freebies, I hardly ever go to morries although we do have one here. I got a free can of energy drink with my order.

Whistlefish has 20% off this weekend. Shame this year's Christmas cards aren't out yet :o
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Good morning.

I think CoS must be on holiday as few new decent offers over recent weeks.

Well done on the gammon got those that got it.

Anon
  • Good morning all, just put a batch of washing out, lovely sunny day without that searing heat we had for so long.

You know that Nether Wallop (down the bottom)? There is also Over Wallop, there is also a Middle Wallop in Nether Wallop.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport