Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 2nd Feb 19, 8:41 AM
    • 1,829Posts
    • 1,892Thanks
    essex boy
    0 WOW
    Sun Superdays Out 2019
    • 2nd Feb 19, 8:41 AM
    0 WOW
    Sun Superdays Out 2019 2nd Feb 19 at 8:41 AM
    There's two ways of booking for these 2 free tickets
    Join Sun Savers and collect Sun Saver codes
    With Sun Savers you get to choose the date of your choice from those available and also get to book one day before those applying by post
    Or
    Collect tokens and apply by post choosing from a section of dates
    ie May 23 - June 26

First promotion is Saturday 9th February
    This one is 2 free tickets to Chessington World of Adventures
Page 4
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 21st Jun 19, 9:48 PM
    • 1,829 Posts
    • 1,892 Thanks
    essex boy
    Promotion running between June 22nd - July 9th

WARWICK CASTLE
    TWO FREE TICKETS WORTH OVER £50

A MAGNIFICENT DAY OUT
    WOW your kids with an exciting day out at Warwick Castle – ON US! A day out at Warwick Castle is jam-packed with awesome things to see and do. You can explore Mediaeval Towers and Ramparts, try your hand at archery and check out the magnificent interiors of the Great Hall and State Rooms – there’s something for everyone!
    Originally posted by essex boy
    Heads up, Warwick Castle promotion starts tomorrow
    • purplecatlover
    • By purplecatlover 22nd Jun 19, 7:43 AM
    • 6,463 Posts
    • 74,811 Thanks
    purplecatlover
    Can I enter codes whilst abroad? If I get someone to buy me the papers and send me the code that is. I know the papers abroad don’t have them.
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 23rd Jun 19, 3:30 PM
    • 1,829 Posts
    • 1,892 Thanks
    essex boy
    Can I enter codes whilst abroad? If I get someone to buy me the papers and send me the code that is. I know the papers abroad don’t have them.
    Originally posted by purplecatlover
    Hi, if someone in the uk messages you the sun saver codes you can enter them manually into the app
    Or save the papers and give them to you to scan on your return
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,409Posts Today

9,095Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • This is why I wrote the guide to financial abuse. It's tough to know when it's happening to you. It's also worth? https://t.co/XGI2sI7hOU

• RT @David_Challen: Really happy @MartinSLewis is raising awareness of economic/financial abuse. My mother cleaned her cousins home for poc?

• Has anyone successfully reclaimed PPI on behalf of a deceased relative. I'm doing a blog on how to do it, and I'd? https://t.co/PHXJXCzvc6

• Follow Martin