MSE News: TSB customers STILL unable to use online banking after weekend upgrade

Comments

• baggybreeches
    baggybreeches Posts: 69 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi, can anyone help (I've already spoken to TSB and although very lovely she was no help whatsoever! 49 minutes for nothing).
    My DVLA DD and United Utilities were due over the past two days. I rang to see if they had been requested as neither was showing on my online transactions.
    DVLA said the payment was requested but returned, United Utilities said the payment had been taken and received. Meanwhile I made a debit card payment on Friday to Vodafone which has been showing as pending until this morning when it's vanished completely.
    TSB have no idea whats happening, I am avoiding putting cash in because I don't trust them to pay the right things :-( but if I can't see what's being presented I can't pay in :-/
  • Caddyman
    Caddyman Posts: 342 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Clearly I have no idea what your overall financial situation is and perhaps this will in no way help, but as this fiasco has proved, it really does help if you have more than one bank account. My Wife and I have two joint accounts and I have two more personal accounts. Until a few days ago, I had a TSB account which I am now almost rid of (I've switched), but I wasn't in any way adversely affected by the TSB IT meltdown. What I did have though, was the ability to redirect funds from elsewhere to cover any eventualities, an option that some TSB customers may well not have had.

As for your question, 'Can anyone help?', I'm not sure they can, this is something you can really only sort out yourself. You're obviously totally frustrated. I hope things sort themselves out for you.
  • SuiDreams
    SuiDreams Posts: 2,393 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    SuiDreams wrote: »
    When I logged on this morning can see my current accounts fine, I can see my credit card account and balance but can't see transactions or statements.

I can now see a list of transactions, but still can't see any statements a new statement should have been produced on the account but can't see if it has, can't check what my DD amount and date will be or if it will actually go out.
  • GTR_King
    GTR_King Posts: 1,794 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    SuiDreams wrote: »
    but still can't see any statements a new statement should have been produced on the account but can't see if it has,.

so when you click on order a paper statement. Do you get message saying no sheets available with the dates you choose?

I have that problem just wanna see if latest statement has been produced
  • SuiDreams
    SuiDreams Posts: 2,393 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    GTR_King wrote: »
    so when you click on order a paper statement. Do you get message saying no sheets available with the dates you choose?

I have that problem just wanna see if latest statement has been produced

I've not tried to order a paper statement as I get online statements (and I don't want a statement posting out I just want to view it) I've gone into the statement Tab and it says an error has occurred loading statements.

I don't believe I have an option to order a statement anyway.
  • rastler
    rastler Posts: 18 Forumite
    Is anyone else not able to log in? I don't know what to do as it could be that someone has got into our accounts and changed our passwords. I contacted TSB last week to say TSB doesn't recognise our log in details and of course they haven't replied.
  • Robisere
    Robisere Posts: 3,237 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    Last night I couldn't pay my CC. This evening I can't login: it just keeps on trying and getting nowhere. I am trying to be patient and I don't want to join an endless phone queue.

When will it all end?
    I think this job really needs
    a much bigger hammer.
  • maxximus75
    maxximus75 Posts: 555 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    It's very hit-and-miss for me.

Sometimes I can log in, sometimes I can't.

When I do log in some of the features are unavailable. The website can sometimes look fragmented with browser code in the background.

Some of the buttons don't load in the correct place sometimes when moving between pages.

It's still quite a mess tbh.
  • surreysaver
    surreysaver Posts: 4,103 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I've logged on, but it all looks exactly the same as before. What have they changed? Although I couldn't download a statement - I remember I always have struggled to work out how to download a statement from TSB, but this time I just couldn't figure it out
    I consider myself to be a male feminist. Is that allowed?
  • Gers
    Gers Posts: 12,026 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Had my first 'inconvenient' episode since the 'upgrade'. I wanted cash from a branch; outside ATM didn't work so I went inside. They couldn't process cash either so I just walked 20 yards down the street to the PO and took cash out there. No much hassle.

My online statement showed three SOs paid out on 01 May as normal, then they show as being returned, finally show again as being paid.

No, I won't be seeking compensation as I've not lost out.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure