Pinecone Research

Comments

• April60
    April60 Posts: 15 Forumite
    edited 3 August 2016 at 8:30AM
    I've just had the reply back from Pinecone about the mystery of the missing Profile.. Apparently tt will be back in August.
    UPDATE to this.: . Although the profile area is still not available at August 3rd. And can't be seen directly from the home page, I have found a way to find it. On the home page there are 4 mini green dots and if you click on one of these, you will get to the profile page and then another screen will appear asking one to log in. Which I did, But it makes no difference as far as the profile area as it does not appear to be working.
    Interestingly I have been asked to do a survey in the last couple of days but the survey video refuses to work on tablet or laptop so I won't be able to do the survey. I have contacted pine research on this matter.
  • Junier
    Junier Posts: 309
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I am hoping they bring back Amazon vouchers , maybe if they listen to the masses then they will see sense
  • surfsister
    surfsister Posts: 7,527
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    despite being assured accounts will work on August 1st they are still NOT working thinking of giving up on this as a waste of time.
  • Junier
    Junier Posts: 309
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    surfsister wrote: »
    despite being assured accounts will work on August 1st they are still NOT working thinking of giving up on this as a waste of time.

I am getting account locked at the moment when I try to log in, does anyone else experience this?
  • S0litaire
    S0litaire Posts: 3,535
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Things working fine for me.

I did get an email from them saying :
    PineCone wrote:
    Within the next two weeks, we will be implementing new security measures to ensure your personal information remains safe and secure. At that time, you will need to create a new password to access your account. You will receive a notification when the new measures are in place. We appreciate your continued participation in the PineCone Research panel. If you have any questions or concerns please let us know!

You might need to contact them directly to unlock the account. Or wait to see if you get a "create new Password" email notification...
    Laters

Sol

"Have you found the secrets of the universe? Asked Zebade "I'm sure I left them here somewhere"
  • surfsister
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    obviously have emailed them about 3 or 4 times! assured it would all be working by today and guess what it's not!!!
  • tykesi
    tykesi Posts: 2,061
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Not sure there's any need for that attitude to somebody who was only trying to help.

Working fine for me.
  • surfsister
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    sorry but have now given up as emailed twice more!!! lol!

didn't mean to upset you!!

they keep sending me surveys which I can log into but cannot access my account to get to my rewards. Wish I'd listened to advice on here now to use rewards whilst they exist!
  • surfsister
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    think gthey must have security issues as on

https://www.surveypolice.com

Please note that PInecone Research has been targeted by a cashier's scam. If you receive a large, unexpected cheque seemingly from Pinecone, DO NOT cash it!
  • tykesi
    tykesi Posts: 2,061
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    If you've earned the rewards I'm sure they'll be sitting there waiting when you finally manage to access your account so you're not exactly missing out on anything just yet. If they have disappeared when you log in, that's a different matter.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback