Daily Mail Holidays from £15pp January 2018 codes

Comments

• Zadzad
    Zadzad Posts: 14 Forumite
    I tried to book same camp in Holland on iPhone. Every time it say fault in insurance page. I tried no I will pay deposit and yes take the £15 and neither works.

Hit the contact us but no one got back to me.
  • That is so great! Pleased for you. How do you travel there? We have not been brave enough to go abroad yet but might try this year. Just scared of travelling that far with our kids....
  • essex_boy
    essex_boy Posts: 2,213 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    artichoke wrote: »
    hi Does anyone know if the Butlins holidays are room only or apartment?

It gives me the options of booking from 2 different holidays for Butlins skegness but does not say if one is room only or not????

eek - i need an apartment...

art

Unlike the Sun it doesn't mention anything about room only accommodation.
    If it's still available you could try phoning and asking the question.
    Call 01606787086 to talk to Breakfree.
  • essex_boy
    Zadzad wrote: »
    I tried to book same camp in Holland on iPhone. Every time it say fault in insurance page. I tried no I will pay deposit and yes take the £15 and neither works.

Hit the contact us but no one got back to me.

I booked mine through a PC
    I always pay the £15 as it saves mucking about with deposit on site.

If it's still available could you use a PC or Laptop from anywhere?
    Otherwise you could try phoning and asking for advice.
    Call 01606787086 to talk to Breakfree.
  • essex_boy
    Thanks so much for posting the codes, although I'm having difficulty finding availability, was looking at Duinrell too but everything seems to have gone.

Have also been looking at Dorset but nothing for the park I like, is anyone finding that? I expect they're pretty busy!

Have also got a promo code sent through for the Sun holidays, so I will check that out too.

Any tips available for getting the best holiday via this deal for school holidays? What about the parks in Wales/Devon? Any good?

Thanks so much!

:j

North Devon..any of the Woolacombe sites, they have an award winning beach.

South Devon.. Haven Devon Cliffs, Forest Glade

South Wales.. Monorbier Country Park

North Wales.. Golden Sands, Haven Greenacres, Haven Hafan Y Mor,

Mid Wales.. Haven Quay West

As you have the VIP Sun Saver code best thing you can do to give yourself best chance of a holiday you want is join Sun Savers.
    Buy the paper every day from Saturday 6th January to Saturday 13th January inclusive scanning or entering the Sun Saver codes into your Sun Savers login.

As you have the VIP code that way you'll get to book one day before Sun Savers members who don't have the VIP Code and two days before the main booking office.

Buy Saturday 13th Januarys Newspaper as early as you can.
  • essex_boy
    That is so great! Pleased for you. How do you travel there? We have not been brave enough to go abroad yet but might try this year. Just scared of travelling that far with our kids....

My families lucky as we have Southend Airport two train stops away.
    I don't drive so I check through any sites I'm interested in to make sure they are accessible by public transport.

Duinrell,Holland we fly to Amsterdam then it's only around 45 minutes ride by train and bus (one or two stops on the train, then around 25 minutes bus ride.)
    Once off the bus my Iphone Google Maps was very much needed, without it I would never have known which direction to go.
  • Thanks so much for posting the codes, although I'm having difficulty finding availability, was looking at Duinrell too but everything seems to have gone.

Have also been looking at Dorset but nothing for the park I like, is anyone finding that? I expect they're pretty busy!

Have also got a promo code sent through for the Sun holidays, so I will check that out too.

Any tips available for getting the best holiday via this deal for school holidays? What about the parks in Wales/Devon? Any good?

Thanks so much!

:j

Hi there,

Just to add that Croyde is really nice with a great beach. Ruda Holiday Park is right by it.
    The site is small and they don't have a big pool but for direct access to the beach it's good :-)
  • Just wanted to say thank you so much essex boy as last night I managed to an 11 night break for 4 separate families!
    It took a while but means we get to have a fab family holiday at a fraction of the usual cost.

Thanks again :-)
  • nosila
    nosila Posts: 21 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I did this 3years running for the Haven Rivière Sand site in Cornwall. For July. We loved our holidays in Cornwall. It is where you book 4nts 3nts and 4nts and then phone the park and get the bookings linked. they even discounted the linen for me.
  • nosila
    nosila Posts: 21 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    But I am finding difficulty finding availability for July of this year at Riveiere
    sands

Thanks again :-)[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family