Back from holidays so no excuses!
    Arkers x
  • Itisme_2
    Itisme_2 Posts: 152 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    4/11 please.
  • doingitanyway
    doingitanyway Posts: 8,729 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    11/27 please :)
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • Honey_Bear
    Honey_Bear Posts: 7,077 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Yes we were lucky to get them for the month :cool: They form part of a worldwide travelling penguin dance and gymnastic group, a kind of Penguin Diversity :D glad you find them motivational and welcome to the team ;)

You are an excellent booker. Well done on getting them.
    sukeyboo wrote: »
    I'm not sure I can stand the excitement of who we might get next month Baileys - you clearly are able to put the word in the right ear for booking new up and-coming stars :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I think you speak for all of us SukeyBoo!

Glad to hear the phone interview went positively, Elusive Lucy. I hope the next stage is equally positive and in the meantime have a great holiday.

Welcome back, Arkers!

11/31 please, Baileys.
    Better is good enough.
  • Barny1979
    Barny1979 Posts: 7,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    7/24 for Wednesday, 8/24 for yesterday and 9/24 for today
  • fatrab
    fatrab Posts: 1,231 Forumite
    12/31 and 41/90 for today please :)
    You can have results or excuses, but not both.
    Challenge - be 14 Stone BY XMAS!

• cathybird
    cathybird Posts: 13,279 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Hey all, yesterday not an AFD and today won't be either (probably) as I have something on this evening, but I'm half-wishing it was, so that's got to be a good sign!
    In April I am taking a break from buying: Books
  • Honey_Bear
    Honey_Bear Posts: 7,077 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    cathybird wrote: »
    Hey all, yesterday not an AFD and today won't be either (probably) as I have something on this evening, but I'm half-wishing it was, so that's got to be a good sign!

I felt that way for a couple of years about some nights out; not wanting to go out with certain friends because I always over-indulged. Not sure I realised I had a booze problem (not saying you do, obviously) but with hindsight I must have, because if I'd had half a brain cell I'd have known I didn't actually have to drink alcohol. Hey ho.

12/31 please, Baileys.
    Better is good enough.
  • doingitanyway
    doingitanyway Posts: 8,729 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    11/27 for me today thanks Baileys. I am not AF today, after 41 days I have had 2 glasses of champagne. I wanted to have them and they were enjoyable. The good news is I did not want any more. In the Summer Lid1 used to do half bottles. They are a good size for me so I might stock up when they come on sale. I am still on target. It is such a difference when drinking is mindful and planned. Will have to try and remember this.
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • lonelyrat
    lonelyrat Posts: 567 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    "Worldwide travelling penguin dance and gymnastic group" :rotfl: Amazing! Feeling very privileged that they graced us with their presence!

12/31 today. Walked past someone who was sitting on their front steps enjoying a glass of wine in the sun today... I could see the condensation on the glass and I felt really quite jealous. I just know that if I have any alcohol I can't stop so need to completely abstain, at least for the foreseeable.

Tomorrow will be a test... Have a communion which will end up in a bar with all OH's extended family. Am steeling myself and reminding myself that I prefer being in control :o Wish me luck!
    Total Debt : ?? / ??
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport