Buffy Keeps on the Straight and Narrow

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,186 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    A toothless old hag :eek: :rotfl:
    That will be me.
    Dentist again tomorrow.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • I plug myself into headphones and keep my eyes closed when in the chair. It helps

That is what I do. Works well.
    beanielou wrote: »
    A toothless old hag :eek: :rotfl:
    That will be me.
    Dentist again tomorrow.

How was the dentist?

XX
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • beanielou
    Dentist was not the best.
    Anyway 'tis done.
    Have two shiney new fillings & my nose is no longer numb :rotfl:
    Not too long til half term now xx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Have a lovely day my lovely friend xxxx

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,249 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Hope all is ok Buffy xx

Happy Easter xx
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • All is weird if I am honest.

BIL is not out of hospital. Somehow it got messed up. He is ok and we continue in our routine of picking up and dropping off. I went out last night - it was so good to see a friend and not feel the pressure. Unfortunately Mum nearly got in an accident - not her fault at all. But I felt a bit guilty. But that is I think the second time I have been out in the evening since Christmas. so sorry. But I love and miss my friends.

I had a nap this afternoon, that was nice. And yesterday I lazed about and dyed my hair. I meant to go to Church but I didn't in the end. I was too late with the hair dye.

Work is !!!! but it feels SO GOOD to be off work. Busy tomorrow. Mum's birthday. Need to wrap presents and sort the kitchen and write the card.

I got an Echo dot for my birthday. Need to try it out.

Watching creepy film. probably shouldn't.

Not much else to report. Hope all is well XX
  • SO tired. Cooked roast dinner yesterday for Mum's birthday and did all the associated presents,cake etc. It was a nice day. Also think it is end of term collapse.

Today I need to do my chores. I want a nap.

finish tea and crack on (I feel the complete opposite of that phrase!!)

XX
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Buffythedebtslayer Posts: 18,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    edited 4 April 2018 at 8:48PM
    Big News - BIL comes home today! Should be on his way now. I am not sure how my sister is doing. Seems ok. not sure how she will cope. I think she will.

Yesterday was a mixed day, dog walk, heron on pond cue immense panicking and tears but I don't think I lost that many. Then it was run many errands (returning stuff, paying in cheques, getting recycling bags, shopping) take and bring sister.

Today I have been really ill! I am increasingly suspecting some level of lactose intolerance as I ate ice cream last night. SO ill now and it has happened before. However, we did the last station run today! so this evening is the first free evening (from giving a lift) for months. no guilt. I can stay in! So that is fab.

I want chocolate..... ho hum. Perhaps not.
  • It is funny, I have spent the last 9 ish months rushing my dinner either because I am picking up my sister or have just got back from the hospital. Tonight I rushed my dinner as normal and got heartburn as normal. I sat here and thought bloody hell. I hadn't really put that together till now. I have just been "doing" and not terribly well if I am honest.

Anyhow that portion of the show is over. On to the next bit!

I need to go and look at my finances. New financial year tomorrow :)
  • beanielou
    Glad BIL is now on the next part of his jourey.
    Hope you can enjoy the rest of your break.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure