Vonage Bug?

Anthorn
Anthorn Posts: 4,362 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
Has anyone encountered this problem? In online account Mobile Devices tab, Update Mobile Numbers, Save does not work and results in a pop-up message, "This feature is not available. When making a call prefix the number with 141 or *67 to withhold Caller ID on a call by call basis." The same result is received when attempting to clear the field and confirming to leave blank.

Comments

• Anthorn wrote: »
    Has anyone encountered this problem? In online account Mobile Devices tab, Update Mobile Numbers, Save does not work and results in a pop-up message, "This feature is not available. When making a call prefix the number with 141 or *67 to withhold Caller ID on a call by call basis." The same result is received when attempting to clear the field and confirming to leave blank.

Yes just recreated this in Vonage presume its a bug
  • Anthorn
    Thank you bengalknights for your response.

I have been trying to get this to work and tried every variation of a phone number format I can think of to no avail. I have contacted support and received no response whatsoever. I have therefore cancelled my account because it is apparent that Vonage is either unwilling or unable to fix the bug and Vonage Support is dead.

Quite frankly, I do not recommend Vonage for anything at all.
  • Anthorn
    Update:

I requested that Vonage disconnect my service on 20 January 2019 and they disconnected it today 22 January 2019. I provided as my reason the problem of editing my mobile numbers but no response on that, no retention deal, no crying, not much of a response at all really. Rather than fix the problem or at least provide an excuse they just preferred me to go. So ... er ... by-bye Vonage!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure