M&S Credit Card Vouchers

Hi,
I recently got an M&S credit card on the back of it not only being a good 0% deal that offers points which are turned to vouchers as you spend on it, but also because they were offering £50 vouchers for signing up.
Not sure if anyone else took this offer?
I was just checking through my post as hadnt remembered seeing these come through and realized the vouchers were not as normal vouchers are in terms of size ( size of a wallet) and brightly coloured, but were instead small, white and attached to a letter about something else just as a coupon in effect? Therefore it is only now that I realized these were the vouchers of £50 in value and only had 3 months term on them not 12 months like standard vouchers, so they have now expired!
I wondered if anyone else missed this and if HSBC or M&S ever supplied new valid vouchers for them?
Not sure if to raise with M&S or with HSBC?
regards
Amanda

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 35,242
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    It's unlikely you will get them reissued, but you could always a nice letter pleading poverty and see if they take pity on you.

Write to wherever the vouchers came from.
  • I would get on the phone to M&S and see what they can do!

Hopefully, you will get a new voucher! - But thanks for the heads up, I was thinking about switching.
  • jpwjpw
    jpwjpw Posts: 270
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I complained when I got mine because they were billed as standard M&S vouchers when you signed up to the card. Then when I got them they had a load of restrictions on what you could buy with them (no alcohol, for instance). I dropped them a message via online banking and they sent me £15 worth of points in addition to the vouchers to compensate.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure