Enforcement action in different jurisdiction

From advice gleaned from the forums I have been successful in getting a decision in my favour using the Simple Procedure in Scotland through my local Sheriff Court. To be fair it was not always simple!

Subsequently I have learnt that as Air France KLM ignored the judgement it was still not resolved.

Next step was a signed affidavit and getting an extract of civil jurisdiction certificate from the Sheriff.

Having done this I have hit a wall. as despite calls to the HM Courts and Tribunals in England and Wales I cannot find out which forms and cost to have this registered with an English Court.

This is required before I can instruct Sheriff Officers/Messengers in Arms to take enforcement action.

Would appreciate any advice or experiences of others getting enforcement in another jurisdiction ?

Comments

• Justice13075
    Justice13075 Posts: 2,008 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Bumped. Can anyone help
  • Nostrus
    Nostrus Posts: 31 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Hold up. Air France KLM have offices in most major Scottish airports. Instruct Sheriff Officers or Messengers-at-Arms to serve the Charge for Payment of Money there, and if they fail to pay up, instruct an Attachment at the same office.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure