BA Eligible Flights to achieve Exec Club Silver Status

I am trying to move from Blue to Silver Status in British Airways Executive Club. I have enough Tier Points but need 4 eligible BA flights. If I book Dublin to Glasgow on BA website it shows me I would take 4 separate flights as the route is through Heathrow. Each of the flights has a BA Flight Number. Am I right in assuming this will be counted as four BA Eligible Flights?
John

Comments

• CM66
    CM66 Posts: 602 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Yes if its 4 different BA flight numbers then it's fine..... its worth looking at options to Europe as they are often much cheaper that Intra UK flights!
  • Not sure when you need to do this trip by, but a single day Dublin to Manchester (via Heathrow) and back again on Sat 16 Nov is approx £135.
    I am a Travel Agent

My company’s ATOL number is 7227. MSE doesn't check my status as a Travel Agent, so you need to take my word for it. ATOL numbers can be checked with the Civil Aviation Authority. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Travel Agent Code of Conduct.
  • irishjohn
    irishjohn Posts: 1,349 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    TUG2019 wrote: »
    Not sure when you need to do this trip by, but a single day Dublin to Manchester (via Heathrow) and back again on Sat 16 Nov is approx £135.

Thanks TUG - needs to be done by 8th December - that is my Exec Club Year End - I have 600 Tier Points - and need 4 BA flights to achieve Silver for next year. I live in N Ireland but have free Bus and Rail travel so could easily go to Dublin to fly as BA from Belfast is pricey
    John
  • irishjohn
    irishjohn Posts: 1,349 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    CM66 wrote: »
    Yes if its 4 different BA flight numbers then it's fine..... its worth looking at options to Europe as they are often much cheaper that Intra UK flights!

Thanks for that - I live in N Ireland but can travel free and easily to Dublin Airport - I'll check out flights from Dublin to Europe - I thought as I was starting in Dublin that would be cheaper anyway
    John
  • Definitely worth doing if you already have 600 tier points and just need the 4 flights.Enjoy BA Silver :j
    I am a Travel Agent

My company’s ATOL number is 7227. MSE doesn't check my status as a Travel Agent, so you need to take my word for it. ATOL numbers can be checked with the Civil Aviation Authority. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Travel Agent Code of Conduct.
  • As mentioned before, so long as all have BA numbers you'll be fine!

Can be Hand Baggage Only if you want to save some cash!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure