George Michael UK tour - presale link!!!! go on sale thurs 8th march 10am

Comments

• Curlytop_2
    Curlytop_2 Posts: 281 Forumite
    Fan club pre-sale tickets on sale from 9am today. Just checked - only Norwich and Plymouth still available at the mo. So pleased we are at last getting the opportunity to see big acts in the South West!

General sale starts 9am Thursday.
  • sco0ter
    sco0ter Posts: 2,476 Forumite
    Fan site is pre-selling the tickets for Hampden for £100-£220 Will take my chances on thursday.. If I cant get them Wife can just make do with Chocolates for her Birthday
  • catkins
    catkins Posts: 5,703 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    I really want to see George at Wembley - saw him at the Arena in December, but the fanclub do not seem to have tickets for there (or maybe they've all gone!). I have bought 2 for Plymouth at £100 each (£235 with fees). I hope they are good seats but at least I will be seeing him again.

I am also going to try for Wembley when they go on general sale on Thursday. Last year I could not get tickets and eventually bought them from ebay. They were hardly any dearer than from the actual venue.

He is at Plymouth on 19th June (my birthday!). I was supposed to be going to Italy, but I would far rather see George!!! Looks like a week down in Plymouth as opposed to Italy!!! Good job OH is easygoing!!
    The world is over 4 billion years old and yet you somehow managed to exist at the same time as David Bowie
  • AFCChris
    AFCChris Posts: 96 Forumite
    Hi

Anyone know the full range of prices for Wembley. At his arena shows last year he charged £100, £60 & £40 so will be interested to see what he charges for the stadium, especially when the view and sound quality will be 10times worse that the arenas.

The stadium gigs will be great events but I've spoken to a few people who saw him last year and said they will not bother if they can't hear him or see him properly.

I just love those sound delays at Wembley when you are more than one third of the way from the stage! No one could convince me that the new stadium will be any worse than the old one in that respect!

Cheers

Chris
  • George Michaels greatest claim to fame is that
    he once got a mention in a Macc Lads song!!
  • niteflite01
    niteflite01 Posts: 286 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Presale for all George Michael UK dates starts at 10am tomorrow here. No fee or fanclub membership required! :

Pre-sale

LONDON Wembley Stadium - Sat 9 June
    NORWICH City FC - Tues 12 June
    MANCHESTER City of Manchester Stadium - Fri 15 June
    GLASGOW Hampden Park - Sun 17 June
    PLYMOUTH Argyle FC - Tues 19 June

Tickets go on general sale at 10am on Thursday.
  • mumof30_3
    mumof30_3 Posts: 95 Forumite
    Presale for all George Michael UK dates starts at 10am tomorrow here. No fee or fanclub membership required! :

Pre-sale

Tickets go on general sale at 10am on Thursday.

:T :T Do you know the price of the tickets?

thanks
    Maureen
  • foxyuk
    foxyuk Posts: 966 Forumite
    STOP PRESS...

As a valued See customer, we thought you would like to know about the presale we are having for the following GEORGE MICHAEL dates:

Tickets will go on general sale at 10am on Thursday 8th March, but you can take advantage of our presale for a 24 hour period from 10am Wednesday 7th March by using the following link:

http://www.seetickets.com/georgemichael
  • bella4uk
    bella4uk Posts: 1,644 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Do you think they will tell you which seats you are getting? after the take that fiascoI think I need to know my seat!!!!....thanks
  • niteflite01
    niteflite01 Posts: 286 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    bella4uk wrote:
    Do you think they will tell you which seats you are getting? after the take that fiascoI think I need to know my seat!!!!....thanks

For the pre-sale I'd expect so yes :)

Probably not when they go on general sale though.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure