Wimbledon Ballot Tickets - seat specifics?

Hi all,

I entered the ballot for tickets to Wimbledon this year and have had a letter offering "a pair of seats on Friday 12 July for centre court" at £370 (ouch)... but there are no more details than that...

Can I find out exactly where these seats are? It seems crazy to pay that amount of money when I have no idea what seats I am getting. Perhaps there are more details when I log into the website with the PIN and ref number they give..?

Can anyone advise me on how this works?

Thanks,

Comments

• blues
    blues Posts: 268 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    You don't find out the seats until you've paid and received the tickets. It is a risk and we've quite often had seats in row z. You still get a great view though and those are men's semi final tickets so it should be a good days play.
  • wallofbeans
    wallofbeans Posts: 1,392 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    blues wrote: »
    You don't find out the seats until you've paid and received the tickets. It is a risk and we've quite often had seats in row z. You still get a great view though and those are men's semi final tickets so it should be a good days play.

Thanks for the reply. Very helpful!

How frustrating to not know what seats they are offering before you have to pay! But yes, it should be a good day whatever the seats...

Thanks again...
  • It is really frustrating that you are paying such a huge amount and you did not know where you will sit i think first they have to tell you the seat number than you have to pay the money. Or even i suggest them that they must have to show a "stadium seat map" to show which seat is booked and which is left.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure