Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    partekar
    Volcano -2014 Bardarbunga about to blow
    • 22nd Aug 14, 4:09 PM
    Volcano -2014 Bardarbunga about to blow 22nd Aug 14 at 4:09 PM
    Of course THIS is the year we decided to try for a last minute holiday in early September - should have listened to Martin and got a force majure cover on my annual policy.

I have been calling around and Thomposons & Thomas Cook both say they would get us home if Bardabunga blows & stops flights - but only as a verbal opinion of the person on the phone.

Would be VERY useful if Martin could wangle a formal statement from some of the tour operators.

- unfortunately can't bring myself to sort a self-build holiday - the pain some of you lot have gone through to get just the flights refunded has put paid to that!
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,291Posts Today

7,934Users online

Martin's Twitter