Cheap Airport Parking Discussion

Comments

• Vikki_74
    Vikki_74 Posts: 750 Forumite
    Vikki_74 wrote: »
    Woo hoo...claim number two was a success, just had email back to confirm!! So total outlay for 5 nights parking = 50p, not bad going :) £3.36 & £1.88 have tracked through on my TCB account so far - expect they'll change to £0 at some point but you never know.

Just on here getting the link to try my luck again for Manchester airport later this year and thought I would update on the cash back.

Both amounts - for the unsuccessful booking which I cancelled altogether and the freebie - have tracked through and are now payable. Total cashback £5.14 :)
  • skintsaver_2
    skintsaver_2 Posts: 543 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    hi all i have tried this for when i need my parking, did you have a confirmation email back once you sent your proof through or did you just have one once a decision had been made?
    :TIf your happy and you know it clap your hands :T
  • blindman
    blindman Posts: 5,659 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    skintsaver wrote: »
    hi all i have tried this for when i need my parking, did you have a confirmation email back once you sent your proof through or did you just have one once a decision had been made?

Varies
    First one i got an email back saying
    I have sent this price match to our head office to look into and I should have an answer on this in 24/48 hours.
    I then got a phone call back to say it was confirmed and the money paid back to the card.

Second time IIRC I just got the email saying the claim was confirmed.

Give them 24 hrs then ring to see what's happening.

Report back your success
  • markea
    markea Posts: 4 Newbie
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 7 May 2012 at 11:21AM
    Just seen this at fhr-net.co.uk/
    =============================
    Offer states - Aardvark Meet and Greet - £49.00 [including £5.50 discount]
    ==================================
    The Essential Travel cost for this parking is £54.50 [the same].

As a discount is stated would this qualify for a refund from Essential Travel. Any thoughts please...
  • wealdroam
    wealdroam Posts: 19,181 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    markea wrote: »
    Just seen this at fhr-net.co.uk/
    =============================
    Offer states - Aardvark Meet and Greet - £49.00 [including £5.50 discount]
    ==================================
    The Essential Travel cost for this parking is £54.50 [the same].

As a discount is stated would this qualify for a refund. Any thoughts please...
    A refund of what?
    Have you bought anything?
    If so, who from and how much did you pay?
  • markea
    markea Posts: 4 Newbie
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    wealdroam wrote: »
    A refund of what?
    Have you bought anything?
    If so, who from and how much did you pay?

Essential Travel offer a best price guarantee on airport parking. If you book with them and then can find a cheaper price elsewhere [subject to T&C] they will give you a full refund.

Several previous posters in this thread have successfully got their money back. Have a read...
  • sadie22
    sadie22 Posts: 205 Forumite
    we searched for stansted airport parking for 17 days and the cheapest was coming out at £86, a friend suggested gatwick/stansted flyer, this is a door to door pick up service that has been running years, lots of pick up areas, and ive got a quote for £61, so we have the luxury of not driving , so we have gone for that option. there website is www.gatwickflyer.co.uk
  • tyroleandancer
    tyroleandancer Posts: 1,708 Forumite
    I did mine Saturday and haven't heard a thing!!! I emailed them again yesterday but still nothing. I'll have to ring them.
    :j:j:j:j
  • scotty1971
    scotty1971 Posts: 1,732 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    looking to book parking at edinburgh airport for the 28/0712 dropping of at 2pm and picking the car back up at 1am on the 5/08/12.

do people know who give the best deals or where to get promo codes for edinburgh.

cheers

scott
  • Anyone know of cheap airport parking for Leeds/Bradford for this July for 7 days ?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback