Tesco Mega Reductions Thread 2

Comments

• cotsvale
    cotsvale Posts: 397 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Crainsens in the baking section reduced to half price 86p (Cranberries)
    Had a lovely Cranberry Risotto with left over turkey tonight!
  • cotsvale
    cotsvale Posts: 397 Forumite
    Oh almost forgot...frozen fruit salad reduced to 49p yumyum - had that last night with some greek yoghurt.
  • drsue_2
    drsue_2 Posts: 102 Forumite
    as above.
    Loads in stock
  • wirehair
    wirehair Posts: 4,291 Forumite
    wirehair wrote: »
    Just picked up Thorntons 250 gram mint collection £1.22 box .Plenty left.

Store was the New Tesco Extra in Hastings. (Church in the Wood)
    Never pay more than you have too
  • upsy_2
    upsy_2 Posts: 67 Forumite
    The tesco Italian chopped tomatoes with garlic are on special offer ( yellow sel) at 21p. They have one of the big yellow Discounter Brands POS at them so may be in the discounter isle if your store has one. Upsyxx
  • Edindevon
    Edindevon Posts: 869 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Today In Honiton, I got a couple of 250ml jars of Tesco Wholegrain Mustard Mayo - discontinued, 10p.

Edindevon
  • claire21
    claire21 Posts: 32,747 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Again from HDUK - quote;

2 Packs Of Tipp-Ex Only 7p At Tesco
    I Just Went To My Local Tesco, Which Is Tesco Edingbourough Way Harlow

They Were Priced As 7p Because They Were Discontinued. There Was A Whole rail Of Them, But I Only Got 3. They Are A Double Pack Of Tesco Own Brand Correction Fluid.

1 Litre bottle of KICK only 46p
    the little 250ml bottles are normally about 25p!!!!
    My heart attack is imminent, but as least its a cheaper way to die compared to buying redbull!

glove with ice scraper - £0.25
    As it says thermal glove with ice scraper to stop your little dannies from getting cold scraping your car windscreens.
    As far as i know probably store specific, not checked online.
    Found in beaumont leys leicester store.
    Colours blue and red.

my first swingball and other summer toys £3.75
    was in my local tesco in the discontinued summer toys section..not sure if its in all stores..currently £15 @ argos..they also had inflateable connect 4 for £10 and giant tennis bats set for £1.50...obviously no good for now but good to put aside for when it gets warmer...!!

Black and Decker Cordless Screwdriver & Bits - £4.91
    Spotted these in Tesco this afternoon reduced from £10
    It's a battery powered Black and Decker cordless screwdriver with 14 decent quality bits included , plus a set of 4AAs.
    Being a quality branded tool powered by normal batteries it runs at 6v and it's got noticably more torque than a cheapo no-name 3.6v rechargeable one and you can just change the batteries when it goes flat. My experience of using rechargeable ones is that they always go flat half way through the job and are pretty useless , and if you want you can still use rechargeable AAs in this.
    The only other place I could see selling them is Asda where they are £10 reduced from £15

Tesco Special Belgian Chocolate Santa, JAck Danials, Links, Gillet All Reduced
    In My Local Tesco Everything From Christmas Is Reduced, I Bought This Tesco Special Christmas Belgian Chocolate Santa For Just £1.09, Was £5.99. It Is Quite Big And Dosent Expire Until April This Year.
    There Is Also Lots Others:
    Belgium Chocolate Reindeer
    Links Mens Travel Gift Set. Now £2.50 From £10
    Gillet Mens Travel Gift Set. Now £2.50 From £15
    Barcardi Breezer Gift Set. Now £5 From £20
    Jack Daniels Card, Drink, Shot Glasses And Poker Set. Now £ 6 From £30

kids bikes instore in tescos £17.99 and £19.99

Went into my local tescos today and they had boys and girls bikes 16inch for £17.99 and boys 20inch bikes for £19.99 down from about £80, just bought my son a bike for £100 and this one was just as good.

• Last night in Tesco Bidston, found folding beach chairs (blue, low, folding chairs with headrest cushions) reduced from £13 to 81p , so had 4 of those :). These were in the sort of area you might find tents, of which there were precisely none. Right next to the chairs were kids small back packs reduced to 24p, am thinking of doing hampers with the ones i got.
    Eat food, not edible food-like items. Mostly plants.
  • I am also a Bidston shopper! Were these on the ground floor at the back? Sort of after paint nd phones etc? I will go and loook tomorrow!
  • Jan, ground floor, if you walk through cards etc then a bit to your right, on that back wall yes. Were about 4 left I think, but no one shopping there, is like a ghost town that bit of the store ;-).
    Eat food, not edible food-like items. Mostly plants.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure