New Trial Stoozing (Free Cash from Credit Cards) Board

There's been a lot of discussion over whether we need a stoozing forum. I've decided the only way to find out is to set up a trial board for a month to six weeks.

If it doesn't work out it's easy to close it and move the threads back.
Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000

Comments

• Lopo
    Lopo Posts: 484 Forumite
    <sigh!> ...wondered where my posts went!

Roll on 6 weeks...hope they get merged back together, annoying looking in 2 places!
    Beware Lego Men with Deep pockets...! :cool:
  • realaledrinker
    realaledrinker Posts: 1,661 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Suggest you do a 'Steve Claridge' asap!
    Ethical moneysaver
  • Jacster_2
    Jacster_2 Posts: 1,192 Forumite
    I'll buck the trend!

I actually quite like having separate forums. People who don't stooze need credit card advice and people who are stoozing already have a lot of the basics. The separate boards enable info/questions/advice to be more tailored and relevant.

When I was starting to learn about stoozing I got really confused, and only after a couple of hours research was I able to identify points of confusion. Separate boards help to keep the 'lingo' separate, which can only reduce confusion for people, which is good!

Makes life more helpful for everyone, I think!

Just my humble opinion.....(*ducks for cover*);) :D
    If it was easy, everyone would do it!
  • Neel_2
    Neel_2 Posts: 9 Forumite
    sorry ppl what is stoozing
  • Reaper
    Reaper Posts: 7,279 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    It's borrowing money off credit cards at 0% and making money by putting it in a high interest savings account.

Look at the blue box above and click on the "Stoozing" link.
  • bluesnice
    bluesnice Posts: 113 Forumite
    i like the seperate forums. I'm new to stoozing and find having all the info in one place handy. I can look down the thread titles and quickly see which ones are relevent. As i'm new to it I do get confused with the lingo and like Jacster said, it keeps it all together. It also alerts you to things you may not have thought of/considered before and would have definitely missed had it been in the CC forum.
    Saving money is fun :A
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport