Marcus Savings - Is it worth it?

2»

Comments

• Yes - you'll get more interest and it is relatively simple to set up and use (in my experience anyway)
    2021 MFW aim: OP £700/£4200
    Survey success 2021: Swagbucks: £15, Qmee: £45.94, OnePoll: £-
  • There are fixed rate bonds that only last for 6 months. You could earn a higher interest rate and then move to an easy access account. Best 6 month Bond at the moment is from BLME at 1.61%.
  • Yes - you'll get more interest and it is relatively simple to set up and use (in my experience anyway)

I opened a Marcus account last night. Was very simple and quick to do. You need to use your mobile to get a OTP code each time you log in which is good.
  • AnotherJoe
    AnotherJoe Posts: 19,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    I opened a Marcus account last night. Was very simple and quick to do. You need to use your mobile to get a OTP code each time you log in which is good.

Not my experience. I think I've needed to get the code once out of multiple dozens of logins
  • aroominyork
    aroominyork Posts: 2,821 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Wouldn't it just be easier to pay out on Liverpool now?
  • Zero_Sum
    Zero_Sum Posts: 1,567 Forumite
    Its the best instant access account on the market
  • AnotherJoe wrote: »
    Not my experience. I think I've needed to get the code once out of multiple dozens of logins
    Agreed, I log in every couple of days due to what I am saving and never asked for a code. Its actually a little worrying how easy it is to log in
    An answer isn't spam just because you don't like it......
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure