is london energy any good?

Options
loopy_lass
loopy_lass Posts: 1,551 Forumite
does anyone use london energy? are they good etc? they coming out best for me, and i understand that they are the same company as virgin...

let me know if anyone has had problems before i change! please!!

solstice greetings - loops x
THE CHAINS OF HABIT ARE TOO WEAK TO BE FELT UNTIL THEY ARE TOO STRONG TO BE BROKEN... :A

Comments

• Theo_2
    Options
    Just received my final bill from London Energy - only 6 months after leaving them!

The last bill I received before the switch was estimated and their estimated reading turned out to be higher than the closing reading when I switched supplier. I thought that this would mean they would owe me money on the final bill.....WRONG!!

They have re-jigged their estimated readings back from the closing reading so that I now owe them money instead! :-/

If they're cheapest for you, my suggestion would be to make sure you read your meter whenever you get a bill and tell them the actual reading so that your bill is accurate. They weren't too hot at actual meter readings when I was with them, even though they claimed to read it twice a year.

Hope this info is of some use. :)
  • loopy_lass
    loopy_lass Posts: 1,551 Forumite
    Options
    ok, thanks for info, looks like i will give them a miss, sounds like too much hassle....

loops
    THE CHAINS OF HABIT ARE TOO WEAK TO BE FELT UNTIL THEY ARE TOO STRONG TO BE BROKEN... :A
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure