Shell loyalty card - £20 of Fuel for £10

Comments

• funnyguy
    funnyguy Posts: 2,561 Forumite
    Well I have taken the plunge[before reading all these posts].Lets see who gets theirs first..See you all in 2 months time.
  • MightyDeals_representative
    MightyDeals_representative Posts: 355 Organisation Representative
    Hi Everyone,

I am a Director at MightyDeals. I just wanted to reassure everyone the deal is definitely correct. £20 of fuel for £10 with Shell Drivers Club.

We offer a 7 day money back guarantee, but we will also offer MSE customers the chance to get a complete refund up to June 30th. If this does happen, obviously the Drivers Club Card we send out will be cancelled and you won't get your £20 Fuel Voucher.

Worth adding you can also choose a £20 Waitrose Voucher instead if you prefer.

Hope everyone likes the deal. I will be responding to any questions on here over the next week and will try my best to respond as quickly as possible.

Kind Regards,

Neil Campbell
    Director
    Mighty Deals
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of MightyDeals. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • squigs
    squigs Posts: 3,241 Forumite
    15% back going through TCB.:)

It tracked within 15 minutes!
    N1LDA:D
  • only_mee
    only_mee Posts: 2,367 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Deals ended now
  • MightyDeals_representative
    MightyDeals_representative Posts: 355 Organisation Representative
    only_mee wrote: »
    Deals ended now

Deal is still live!
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of MightyDeals. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • only_mee
    £20 of Fuel for £10
    £10.00
    Discount: 50% Worth: £20.00
    Deal no longer available
    Deal ends in 00 days, 00 hours, 00 minutes and 00 seconds

That's what i get now.
  • only_mee
    edited 21 May 2013 at 6:54PM
    ok now it's working again....bit of a glitch then

fuell.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • fudge_cake
    fudge_cake Posts: 13 Forumite
    Will this work at all shells? Mine is classed as a service station I think and normally exempt from these types of offers, thanks :)
  • Dr.Who-Who
    Dr.Who-Who Posts: 7,774 Forumite
    Hello Mighty Deal rep,

I am already an existing shell card member, if I purchase the above card, will I be able to transfer it to my existing card please. Or is the card you are selling only valid for one off use.
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)

• Dr.Who-Who
    Dr.Who-Who Posts: 7,774 Forumite
    fudge_cake wrote: »
    Will this work at all shells? Mine is classed as a service station I think and normally exempt from these types of offers, thanks :)

FC, if your service station give out the shell card application then they will accept the shell card.
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure