Samsung watches

So I've been extremely frustrated with Samsung over the past few days.
My wife and I decided to both purchase new smart watches. We both wanted the Samsung models and agreed we would do the monthly instalments to spread the costs with no interest.
Now we ordered these over a month ago and we're expecting the watches to arrive today, however, we received an email from Samsung last week saying that our order was cancelled, with no explanation. We have since called on several occasions to be told different stories by each Samsung representative. One saying there is an issue with the new Active2 watch, another saying they don't know what the problem is but there is nothing they can do.
No I asked for a manager to call back with an explanation, over 24 hours later the call comes with the same nonsense. They still have no answer, only guesses as to why this was cancelled and seemingly this is affecting thousands of customers however I haven't seen anyone else complaining.

No I would simply expect my order to be reinstated but this is not an option, we have to go in an re-order the watches in good faith that the same issue won't happen again, even though they can't tell me what the issue is to begin with. I have absolutely no confidence in buying this product from them again.

To top it off they offered a mere £10 discount for us to purchase again which was increased to £25 when I laughed it off.

When we originally purchased the items Samsung were offering again free wireless charging Dock and now this cannot be guaranteed with another order!

Has anyone else had this problem and has anyone been given a better reason as to why it has happened?

Thanks
Andy

Comments

• that
    that Posts: 1,532 Forumite
    Had a very similar problem with Sony and on of their phone offerings. The issue was the previous occupants of the property did not pay the phone instalments, and did a runner overseas with a new top of the range phone or two.

Although it is illegal to use property reference as a credit check, the next tenant whom were highly paid professionals, initially got accepted, then a few months later on the phones release got rejected for stupid sounding reason. They too could not work out why.
  • Funnily enough the first thought that came to mind was the credit check, we live in a new build so shouldn't have that issue and we have a very good credit rating. It's absolutely bizarre to cancel without explanation surely and to say it's affected so many customers...
  • Samsung watches suck believe me.

GO for apple watches costly but reliable and durable
  • Geodark
    Geodark Posts: 1,048 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Samsung watches suck believe me.

Really? Quite like mine I have to say - not keen on the apple ones.
  • RumRat
    RumRat Posts: 4,782 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Samsung watches suck believe me.

Because??.....
    Drinking Rum before 10am makes you
    A PIRATE
    Not an Alcoholic...!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories