Terrible Customer Service

Comments

• lxworld
    lxworld Posts: 74
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    All dimwits will be filtered out of the thread. This is not a witch hunt. Back to work then
  • lxworld
    Forumite
    Jono111 wrote: »
    Why have you RMAed the DIMMS, are they also damaged after you got your hands on them.
    I hope you have a static strap.

Just ruling out it isn’t them as I don’t have another board to test them, not that it’s any of your business.

Back to work in East Yorkie then?
  • Inner_Zone
    Inner_Zone Posts: 2,853 Forumite
    JJ_Egan wrote: »
    See similiar ebuyer posts on here .

Like this one from the OP:

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=6046067
  • Jono111
    Jono111 Posts: 141
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    I hope you told the dimm supplier why you were returning the DIMMS.
  • lxworld
    Forumite
    Jono111 wrote: »
    I hope you told the dimm supplier why you were returning the DIMMS.

Does your employer allow you to spend company time on non-work related matters here. Oh, just remembered, for you it is work related! Back to East Yorkie then - are you the truck driver or his mate?
  • JJ_Egan
    JJ_Egan Posts: 20,281
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Those who have lost the arguement always start ranting or abusing others .
    Personally i am now on EBuyers side .
  • lxworld
    Forumite
    edited 9 September 2019 at 4:47PM
    For selling cheaply made rubbish JJ Egan?

Static is more likely the cause not bent pins - to the ram or board. But Ebuyer are too busy flouting the law to test the board! Or just can’t be bothered. I bet they use this get out for every faulty motherboard!
  • lxworld
    Forumite
    Who thinks Ebuyer will still be around in 5 years time?
  • lxworld wrote: »
    The email was addressed certain Directors and I just got a response from some backroom clerk who initially wouldn't even give their surname!

Taking this off topic for a little bit, but I don't get peoples fascination about knowing someones Last Name, there was another post on there the other day where someone got upset that the CS person wouldn't give their last name, we live in an incredibly connected society where, if you have, an unusual name you can be easily searched for, even myself with a common first name and common surname can be found with a simple google search adding in my work history. Working in CS/guest services some of the customers/guests I've dealt with in the past I would not like to meet them again or know where I am... Yes I know about privacy settings etc but someone people will go to serious lengths to "get what they want"
    Thanks to money saving tips and debt repayments/becoming debt free I have been able to work and travel for the last 4 years visiting 12 countries and working within 3 of them. Currently living and working in Canada :beer: :dance:
  • lxworld
    Forumite
    edited 9 September 2019 at 5:22PM
    I work in a shop where I deal with customers face to face and I am accountable for what comes out of my mouth. Someone in a call centre knows full well they can do what they like and be less accountable. I believe if you work in an area of the business that takes the risk of the business such as a Manager or Senior manager or Director you should have to give your full name as you are and should be accountable. And if you want to hide away or don’t like being accountable, do something else.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure