Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 2nd Aug 17, 12:40 PM
    • 14,026Posts
    • 43,498Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel
    • 2nd Aug 17, 12:40 PM
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel 2nd Aug 17 at 12:40 PM
    It is that time again for a new thread as the old one is about to approach its 314th page.

Thanks to 3010 for posting the last thread

Please note in post number two there is now a list of FAQ that 3010 very kindly posted on the old thread so I have copied it here. .

Happy Posting

Link to old thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4742377

Link to Join (Private Households) https://rmselfrecruit.research-int.com/Questionnaire/qstIntroductionPrivate.aspx

Link to Join (Businesses with Franking Abilities) https://rmbus.research-int.com

FAQS http://rmpanelzone.research-int.com/FAQ.htm
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 127
    • aninymoose
    • By aninymoose 14th Sep 19, 1:41 PM
    • 148 Posts
    • 261 Thanks
    aninymoose
    Just got email invite for correctly delivered survey from 30 September
    I was to late to claim , it had gone
    Originally posted by Anvil1
    Same here, clicked on the link the second it popped up and no survey
    • notbritishgas
    • By notbritishgas 14th Sep 19, 2:00 PM
    • 2,184 Posts
    • 1,019 Thanks
    notbritishgas
    I was on the ipad when email came at 2 25, logged on at 2.27, no invite
    • bananapocket70
    • By bananapocket70 14th Sep 19, 3:26 PM
    • 172 Posts
    • 165 Thanks
    bananapocket70
    Same here! Logged in within 30 seconds and nothing. The same happened a couple of weeks ago. Can’t believe there are that many people with fingers poised ready to snap up the places in my area!
    • D32
    • By D32 14th Sep 19, 3:54 PM
    • 13 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    D32
    Same happened to me today and the past 3 times! Iíve messaged them as that canít be right? Getting really frustrating!!! 😡
    • beanielou
    • By beanielou 14th Sep 19, 4:10 PM
    • 66,370 Posts
    • 299,840 Thanks
    beanielou
    Same for me
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** **Weight loss 2 stone 11 lbs **

"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    • Saetana
    • By Saetana 14th Sep 19, 4:46 PM
    • 1,201 Posts
    • 2,318 Thanks
    Saetana
    I got the correctly delivered - think it was mid afternoon. Its really warm and sunny where I live though so probably most people were out
    2019 Wins: London Break, £145 cash, £125 vouchers, 2 cases of wine, football shirt, 2 x meal out voucher, 4 scratchcard, 2 t-shirts, football, face cream, £85 sun creams, chocolate, coffee, Haribo
    • silvercar
    • By silvercar 14th Sep 19, 6:07 PM
    • 39,344 Posts
    • 163,283 Thanks
    silvercar
    After 5 weeks I've finished my training!

Next lot of parcels are to real addresses, actually the nearest one it would be easier to walk to the address than the post office!

I hope I start getting some rewards for this, because so far all I have had is one roll of tape and a book of 3 large first class stamps, plus a few unfranked stamped large envelopes.
    • Februarycat
    • By Februarycat 14th Sep 19, 6:15 PM
    • 1,353 Posts
    • 1,835 Thanks
    Februarycat
    Just got email invite for correctly delivered survey from 30 September
    I was to late to claim , it had gone
    Originally posted by Anvil1

I was lucky and managed to get it this time.
    OnePoll = £40.00 11/3/16 - £40 28/12/17
    £25.00 11/10/18 £25.00 08/07/19
    Pureprofile = £25.00 16/3/19
    PanelOpinion = £10.59 4.1.19
    • redagila
    • By redagila 14th Sep 19, 6:40 PM
    • 4,570 Posts
    • 15,179 Thanks
    redagila
    I might order a Sainsburys one, can you use the gift card online as I do my big food shop online and would use it for that.
    Originally posted by Februarycat
    Sorry don't know the answer to that as I never shop online but the card has a 19 digit no. on the back which I would assume you could enter. Perhaps ask Sainsburys before you order the gift card if you never shop in store.
    • redagila
    • By redagila 14th Sep 19, 6:49 PM
    • 4,570 Posts
    • 15,179 Thanks
    redagila
    Sorry don't know the answer to that as I never shop online but the card has a 19 digit no. on the back which I would assume you could enter. Perhaps ask Sainsburys before you order the gift card if you never shop in store.
    Originally posted by redagila
    Just got my magnifying glass out to read the small print on the back and I'm afraid you cannot use online or in their Petrol stations.
    • Chocmonster7
    • By Chocmonster7 14th Sep 19, 8:13 PM
    • 2,359 Posts
    • 2,109 Thanks
    Chocmonster7
    I got the invite email and logged in to the website on my phone, no pop up. Then I noticed the Available Survey link on the menu and it was hiding in there.
    • bananapocket70
    • By bananapocket70 14th Sep 19, 8:27 PM
    • 172 Posts
    • 165 Thanks
    bananapocket70
    Yes I tried both immediately. Still no avail.
    • MABLE
    • By MABLE 15th Sep 19, 10:00 AM
    • 3,889 Posts
    • 2,046 Thanks
    MABLE
    I received an email via iPhone at 14.25 hrs yesterday but did not respond until about 15.15 hrs via the iPhone and the Correctly delivered survey was still available. Surprised it came thru on a Saturday.

Also thanks to a contributor on this site I found out you get no pop up via the iPhone but have to go into the menu to check if a survey is still available.
    Last edited by MABLE; Today at 10:37 AM.
    • Februarycat
    • By Februarycat 15th Sep 19, 1:13 PM
    • 1,353 Posts
    • 1,835 Thanks
    Februarycat
    Just got my magnifying glass out to read the small print on the back and I'm afraid you cannot use online or in their Petrol stations.

Thanks Redagila, I wont bother if I cant use it online.
    OnePoll = £40.00 11/3/16 - £40 28/12/17
    £25.00 11/10/18 £25.00 08/07/19
    Pureprofile = £25.00 16/3/19
    PanelOpinion = £10.59 4.1.19
    • molerat
    • By molerat 15th Sep 19, 1:24 PM
    • 21,170 Posts
    • 15,402 Thanks
    molerat
    Surprised it came thru on a Saturday
    Originally posted by MABLE
    Regularly on a Saturday now.
    https://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/give-support/donate-now/
    • General Grant
    • By General Grant 15th Sep 19, 3:28 PM
    • 1,112 Posts
    • 1,050 Thanks
    General Grant
    I haven't used the card yet so can't answer about this one. In the past I have used gift cards obtained from various surveys I do & the full amount of points has been awarded as far as I can remember. Would suggest that if your card had been obtained with Nectar points you are unlikely to get further points on the spend because you would in effect be getting points on original points.

I'll post again when I do use the gift card unless someone else can advise.
    I know it's off topic as far as this thread is concerned, but if I use Tesco vouchers in Tesco they do award more points for the entire spend not just on the amount less the Tesco voucher.
    • Saetana
    • By Saetana 15th Sep 19, 3:44 PM
    • 1,201 Posts
    • 2,318 Thanks
    Saetana
    After 5 weeks I've finished my training!

Next lot of parcels are to real addresses, actually the nearest one it would be easier to walk to the address than the post office!

I hope I start getting some rewards for this, because so far all I have had is one roll of tape and a book of 3 large first class stamps, plus a few unfranked stamped large envelopes.
    Originally posted by silvercar
    You should have received a book of 12 first class stamps plus a book of 4 large letter stamps when you started your training. Now you are on the live survey you should receive the same again plus a pack of presentation stamps. You will then receive the two books of stamps once a month until you finish on the survey for your 6 month break - you will then receive a second presentation pack of stamps. Hope that makes it a bit clearer
    2019 Wins: London Break, £145 cash, £125 vouchers, 2 cases of wine, football shirt, 2 x meal out voucher, 4 scratchcard, 2 t-shirts, football, face cream, £85 sun creams, chocolate, coffee, Haribo
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,772Posts Today

7,402Users online

Martin's Twitter