Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,268 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Thank you milann my lovely friend :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    In mortgage news that is me entering the final year of my fix.
    After that only about 6 or 7 months and I am done.
    When I look back I find it hard to believe that I ever got to this stage.
    I was drowning in debt & my nortgage was overwhelming.
    So glad that I found MSE & all my lovely MSE friends.
    You have supported me more than you know & I wold never have got to this stage without you.
    Thank you :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Beanie, thats great! Its amazing when things start coming together :) so pleased that that will be for you soon.
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • beanielou
    Options
    Thanks Karmcat ��

• Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    You're welcome :) How are you this morning?
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • teapot2
    teapot2 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    In mortgage news that is me entering the final year of my fix.
    After that only about 6 or 7 months and I am done.
    When I look back I find it hard to believe that I ever got to this stage.
    I was drowning in debt & my nortgage was overwhelming.
    So glad that I found MSE & all my lovely MSE friends.
    You have supported me more than you know & I wold never have got to this stage without you.
    Thank you :)

Morning Beanie, thats great news about the mortgage :j, it must feel like the end is in sight with that - well done. I'm glad other things are settling in the background and I hope that helps with lifting your spirits a bit. Have a good day x
  • beanielou
    Options
    Karmacat wrote: »
    You're welcome :) How are you this morning?
    Tired :rotfl:

• beanielou
    Options
    teapot2 wrote: »
    Morning Beanie, thats great news about the mortgage :j, it must feel like the end is in sight with that - well done. I'm glad other things are settling in the background and I hope that helps with lifting your spirits a bit. Have a good day x
    Thank you:) xx

• milann
    milann Posts: 10,576 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    That’s great news about the mortgage....the way the years fly by it’ll be gone in the blink of an eye...;) I remember how overwhelmed you were at one stage and didn’t think you’d ever get near to paying it off...keep telling you how well you’re doing:A:T
    How are things with the food bank - did you ever tell them you want to reduce your hours/responsibilities so that you don’t feel too tired or did you decide to leave it.
    January spends - £587.58
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,282 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Great news that the end is in sight for the mortgage :j I wish MSE had been around years sgo when I was very skint.
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure