Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • GreatApe
    • By GreatApe 9th Sep 19, 2:43 PM
    • 3,647Posts
    • 2,683Thanks
    GreatApe
    Climate Change: Ways to fix it
    • 9th Sep 19, 2:43 PM
    Climate Change: Ways to fix it 9th Sep 19 at 2:43 PM
    https://youtu.be/8ZO9M1_CJD0

A good video about ocean fertilisation to do CCS on huge scale at low cost

https://youtu.be/WR6uSXW-8p4

A video about aerosols for cooling the planet at low costs
    Last edited by GreatApe; 09-09-2019 at 6:08 PM.
Page 3
    • Martyn1981
    • By Martyn1981 13th Sep 19, 2:36 PM
    • 9,137 Posts
    • 14,076 Thanks
    Martyn1981
    What are you suggesting?

The original video was informative but I saw another video questioning if Prager university was a university at all. Not having the time or inclination to check i removed that video and posted a couple of videos re options to do CCS via biology and temp control by changing amount of sunshine reflected.

The original video was a good video I thought but i didn't want it's message to be overshadowed by questions of the biases or merits of Prager university
    Originally posted by GreatApe
    So, to be clear - after being called out on the content of the original post, for which you created this entire thread, you then changed the entire content to mislead new readers into thinking you were being unfairly treated by respondents?

Doesn't that prove that you are simply on here to start arguments, and cause yet more trouble?
    Mart. Cardiff. 5.58 kWp PV systems (3.58 ESE & 2.0 WNW)

For general PV advice please see the PV FAQ thread on the Green & Ethical Board.
    • GreatApe
    • By GreatApe 13th Sep 19, 3:37 PM
    • 3,647 Posts
    • 2,683 Thanks
    GreatApe
    So, to be clear - after being called out on the content of the original post, for which you created this entire thread, you then changed the entire content to mislead new readers into thinking you were being unfairly treated by respondents?

Doesn't that prove that you are simply on here to start arguments, and cause yet more trouble?
    Originally posted by Martyn1981

I changed the first post before anyone replied to anything
    • 1961Nick
    • By 1961Nick 13th Sep 19, 7:05 PM
    • 789 Posts
    • 3,123 Thanks
    1961Nick
    I was one of the first responders to the original post & the link was the Prager University one.

Im in agreement with Mart on this one & what you did was poor etiquette.
    4kWp (black/black) - Sofar Inverter - SSE(141) - 30 pitch - North Lincs
    Installed June 2013 - PVGIS = 3400

Sofar ME3000SP Inverter & 5 x Pylontech US2000B Plus Batteries - 12kWh
    • Martyn1981
    • By Martyn1981 14th Sep 19, 7:25 AM
    • 9,137 Posts
    • 14,076 Thanks
    Martyn1981
    I'm afraid that's a complete lie.

Like Nick, (and ABrass) I responded to a different first post and linked article.

This screams of trolling, with an initial post and link that even you now think was going too far.

You've done this before under your other account, you have continued to 'grow' the number of people who have you on ignore, so why not just stop trolling the G&E board and take your views and opinions to an appropriate anti-AGW / anti-science site, as this is hardly the place for your posts.

I refer you back to my comments re rugby v football, you may feel you have a valid opinion, you may want to share your opinion, but this is not an appropriate place, we don't need to justify/validate AGW, we simply want to talk about what we can do to mitigate it.

Thank you for your consideration?
    Mart. Cardiff. 5.58 kWp PV systems (3.58 ESE & 2.0 WNW)

For general PV advice please see the PV FAQ thread on the Green & Ethical Board.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,783Posts Today

7,506Users online

Martin's Twitter