Be Lean for Halloween with Slimming World

Comments

• Lois_Lane
    Lois_Lane Posts: 3,449 Forumite
    Top_Girl wrote: »
    Since alcohol syns went up, does anyone know the syns for a pint of peroni and a shot of Jack Daniels please?

The Peroni is 12 Syns, jack Daniels is 3 for 25mls, 4.5 for 35mls.

LL :)
    Start BMI - 38.7 Current BMI - 31.2 Target BMI - 26.3
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,177 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Totally out of sorts.
    Feeling stressed.
    Have eaten a lot of chocolate.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Lois_Lane
    Lois_Lane Posts: 3,449 Forumite
    Oh Lois I hope it's not vertigo. I had it for 3 years :(.

The Doctor thinks it's Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV for short) but she said it might be connected to a build up of wax and she was quite hopeful that clearing that up will help, so hopefully it won't last long. Strangely, it hasn't been too bad today, I had a dizzy spell this morning but nothing since.

Thanks for your concern.

Start BMI - 38.7 Current BMI - 31.2 Target BMI - 26.3
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Lois, I hope the doctor has set you on the road to recovery.

Those’re good losses, TG, Penny ( and award woohoo), fozzie and orlao.

Happy new auntiedom, TG!

Sending lots of hugs, beanie (even although you’re a Fifer!).

Tuesday’s Temptations
    Pre-Breakfast: banana
    Breakfast: hexb beans on toast
    Lunch: seafood salad (salmon, prawns, lettuce, cucumber, syboes, red onion, red pepper, physalis, ff vinaigrette dressing), ML orange yogurt with choc sprinkles, kiwi
    Dinner: meatballs with pasta, sauce (tomatoes, onion, sweetcorn, green pepper) and green beans, hm seeded bread (8)

Syns: 8
    Syns balance: 0+8 =8 Syns saved: 0+7= 7

Out for lunch tomorrow, so I’ll need those syns.
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • Hi all,

I spotted a pack of the coffee shop inspired muller lights in Asda tonight for £2, so bought a pack. Has anyone tried them? Had to check to see if they are free and they are.
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £43,915.98
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,177 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Thanks Green tiger :)

Hope that they can sort it out very soon Lois. Take care.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • HI there,

Ive not been around for a long time and usually lurk in the background but thought I should come and say hello!

I am hoping to lose (again) 4 more stone as my partner's son is getting married in March and I would like to feel comfortable in a dress again. Im doing alright so far, have lost 1.5 stone and am going to the gym with 2 work colleagues 3 times a week, which I never thought I would do again!!

So, you lot give each other so much motivation and help that I am going to try to be more involved with this thread and not sit in the corner.

Loving seeing the losses. but also love seeing the honesty from everyone, as we are all in the same boat, have lives and are not robots!!

Anyway hello, and hopefully this journey will be a good one!!

I weigh on a Friday-myself, not going to class-so will let you know......
  • Rosylee
    Rosylee Posts: 201 Forumite
    Morning everyone. Well done to those who have had losses.

Day 4

B: bacon, eggs, mushrooms, beans

L: McCain jacket potato (1), cheese (HEA), fiery beans, chicken, salad

D: pork chops, smash, speed veggies.

Syns, not sure, need to give the muffins a rest for a bit. But also not an awful amount of stuff in the house to eat for my Syns. Maybe an angel delight pudding.
  • Well done Pennylane, Fozzie and Orlao!

Sounds like a great holiday Candyapple and congrats on becoming an Auntie!

Glad you're feeling a bit better Lois. Hope you're okay beanielou.

Hello cherry, glad to have you officially on board. I have found this group really helpful and reporting my loss (or gain!) each week is keeping me on track. I love the honesty too, helps you to feel you're not alone in what is sometimes a struggle.

I'm exhausted today (didn't sleep well) which is always a challenge for me when it comes to eating well. I just want to give in to the sugar cravings to "feel better", even though ultimately I know it will make me feel worse.
  • duchy
    duchy Posts: 19,511 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Lois_Lane wrote: »
    The Doctor thinks it's Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV for short) but she said it might be connected to a build up of wax and she was quite hopeful that clearing that up will help, so hopefully it won't last long. Strangely, it hasn't been too bad today, I had a dizzy spell this morning but nothing since.

Thanks for your concern.

That's what mine was, it cleared up pretty quickly but was horrible whilst it was going on. Like been drunk without warning and with none of the good bits.
    I Would Rather Climb A Mountain Than Crawl Into A Hole

MSE Florida wedding .....no problem
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family