Thames Water/Greenredeem Rewards

I don't know if this is the right place, but I couldn't find anything else on the forum about this (admittedly I've been a lurker for a long time but haven't posted before so will probably get this wrong!). Thames Water sent me a flyer through the post advertising that because I'm on a smart water meter I can sign up to Greenredeem and receive rewards every time I save water. I just wondered if anyone else had signed up to this and if they'd found it beneficial? I signed up purely because they're giving people free dine cards, but at the moment it seems a bit too good to be true... getting high street vouchers for water I'm trying to save anyway.

Thoughts?

Comments

• BMB1
    BMB1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I got one of these too - like you I thought, "where's the catch", but there doesn't seem to be one. Donated my points so far to the RNLI - although there's loads of rewards and you can even enter a prize draw as well. Nice work Thames - never seen a scheme like this before!
  • POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Is the same Greenredeem that anyone can sign up to and earn points doing their quiz/watching videos etc.?

If so I have never found the rewards to be much tbh. Usually discounts that you can get online anyway.

https://www.greenredeem.co.uk//earn-points
  • Doc_N
    Doc_N Posts: 8,267 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Sallycb wrote: »
    I don't know if this is the right place, but I couldn't find anything else on the forum about this (admittedly I've been a lurker for a long time but haven't posted before so will probably get this wrong!). Thames Water sent me a flyer through the post advertising that because I'm on a smart water meter I can sign up to Greenredeem and receive rewards every time I save water. I just wondered if anyone else had signed up to this and if they'd found it beneficial? I signed up purely because they're giving people free dine cards, but at the moment it seems a bit too good to be true... getting high street vouchers for water I'm trying to save anyway.

Thoughts?

Did you manage to get the free Dine card? I can get the code, but the promised email never arrived (same for the wife) and I can see no way of using the code to get the promised Dine account?

Am I missing something here?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport