IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Aldi Facebook Page Kicking Off after Parking Eye LBAs

Comments

• bod1467
    bod1467 Posts: 15,214 Forumite
    Hey coupon's newbie thread is featured on Aldi's facebook page via one of our regulars! ;))
    and the OP is also seeking advice here too!

I wonder who that was? ;)

:wave:
  • bod1467
    bod1467 Posts: 15,214 Forumite
    What's this doing off page 1? Can't be having that! :)
  • Hot_Bring
    Hot_Bring Posts: 1,596 Forumite
    bod1467 wrote: »
    What's this doing off page 1? Can't be having that! :)

Indeed - this should ALWAYS be on page ONE !
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
  • I'm not overly excited about the fuss over Serrano Ham or Tablets where Aldi is concerned. But their Facebook page is now going mental over the fact that they've secretly been selling Halal turkey. This could cause them seriously bad publicity.
  • Hot_Bring
    Hot_Bring Posts: 1,596 Forumite
    Opps ..... page 2 ..... who would have thought turkeys and socks would cause Aldi such a problem ?
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
  • Stroma
    Stroma Posts: 7,971
    Uniform Washer
    Forumite
    Oh dear what a disaster they are having with the halal meat, they are truly having a public relations disaster. Posters are not happy there and you can understand why.
    When posting a parking issue on MSE do not reveal any information that may enable PPCs to identify you. They DO monitor the forum.
    We don't need the following to help you.
    Name, Address, PCN Number, Exact Date Of Incident, Date On Invoice, Reg Number, Vehicle Picture, The Time You Entered & Left Car Park, Or The Amount of Time You Overstayed.
    :beer: Anti Enforcement Hobbyist Member :beer:
  • Yes and Aldi only seem to answer their own fans
    Proud to be a member of the Anti Enforcement Hobbyist Gang.:D:T
  • Half_way
    Half_way Posts: 7,029
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Ive got a strong feeling that the whole point of the ALDI facebook page is to divert customers attention away from the HQ, and into the hands of webber shandwick ( or whatever they are called) who do no more than answer with anodyne copy and paste reply's.
    From the Plain Language Commission:

"The BPA has surely become one of the most socially dangerous organisations in the UK"
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,256
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    Stroma wrote: »
    Oh dear what a disaster they are having with the halal meat, they are truly having a public relations disaster. Posters are not happy there and you can understand why.

They seem to be cutting their own throats over this. :o
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • Kite2010
    Kite2010 Posts: 4,304
    First Anniversary First Post Home Insurance Hacker! Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    Aldi haven't been the only supermarket to get caught selling/using Halal meat without mentioning it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure