Swagbucking into 2018

Options

Comments

• JadieH
    JadieH Posts: 116 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    How long did it take to reach the target level 12?

I did this differently and focused only on doing the buildings in the order that you need to, to progress (e.g you can't build command centre level 5 until the wall is level 4 and the huts are level 2 etc etc). Took about 5 days, but I will admit that Swagbucks offers these style games regularly and they all have the same format, so I've got used to them. I think SB is still offering the final fantasy game which the same style game of building up your headquarters but the target level is not quite as high
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Just won a 23sb collectors bill. Might be worth a search if you've not won for a while.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Morning

In the interests of saying 'I told you so', I got this email from Swagbucks
    Ah snap...we weren't able to verify your recent transaction for SB Offers: Santa Claus At Home Purchase.
    To assist us in verifying this offer for you, please contact us at [EMAIL="compliance@swagbucks.com"]compliance@swagbucks.com[/EMAIL] and include a screenshot of your confirmation email as well as any applicable shipping/tracking number.
    Your Friends at Swagbucks
  • minimadtrix
    Options
    To do list is 2 & 8 SB
  • mm123
    mm123 Posts: 666 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Great I have submitted quite a few tickets over the last few days about surveys, offers etc not credting attached screen shots urls etc and today I get lots of these emails. Anyone else getting this?

Hello

We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. As stated in our Terms of Use, our system is unable to credit your account your activity is not properly tracked. Even if a receipt is provided, the activity is not considered complete. Our Customer Service team may provide credit to your account as a courtesy. However, please understand that we do not receive any sort of compensation for providing this credit.
    Here are a few tips to ensure you receive credit for the activities you complete:
    Surveys: Please check your ledger, and be sure that the survey has not already credited, or ended in DQ/OQ. ,If you did not successfully complete the survey your account is not eligible to receive credit which is why the survey did not credit automatically. If there was an error during the survey, or the survey stopped midway then your account is not eligible to receive credit for the same reason. If your account is eligible to receive credit and has not; please wait some time to see if the survey will credit.
    Shop: Please check your ledger, and be sure that your shop activity is not pending. If your activity is not pending or shows 0 please wait 32 days to see if your activity will credit (75 days for eBay, and 90 days for travel). Before completing shop activity please make sure that your purchase is eligible for credit by viewing the special terms on the store’s shop page. The use of a coupon or other discount not provided on the shop page will void any credit for that purchase. Make sure that you do not have any extensions or software installed designed to block cookies (adblock). To help your shop activity track please be sure to complete checkout in the same tab you were directed to from our site in a timely manner.
    Offers: Please check the offer’s special terms, and verify that it was completed correctly. Please check the offer’s special terms to see any crediting delays. We ask that you wait the full crediting delay before submitting a ticket, and keep in mind that an offer may not appear as pending during the credit delay. To help your activity track please be sure to complete the offer with the same email address used on our site. Also, make sure that you do not have any extensions or software installed designed to block cookies (adblock).
    At this time, we will be unable to credit your account for this activity. If you encounter any issues in the future, please feel free to write in. This does not mean you will not receive credit for other activities.
    Thank you for your understanding!
    Swagbucks Compliance
  • minimadtrix
    minimadtrix Posts: 1,507 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Enter godebs in the code box on the app or Swagbutton before 5pm for 2 SB.
  • unicorndeva
    Options
    mm123 wrote: »
    Great I have submitted quite a few tickets over the last few days about surveys, offers etc not credting attached screen shots urls etc and today I get lots of these emails. Anyone else getting this?

Hello

We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. As stated in our Terms of Use, our system is unable to credit your account your activity is not properly tracked. Even if a receipt is provided, the activity is not considered complete. Our Customer Service team may provide credit to your account as a courtesy. However, please understand that we do not receive any sort of compensation for providing this credit.
    Here are a few tips to ensure you receive credit for the activities you complete:
    Surveys: Please check your ledger, and be sure that the survey has not already credited, or ended in DQ/OQ. ,If you did not successfully complete the survey your account is not eligible to receive credit which is why the survey did not credit automatically. If there was an error during the survey, or the survey stopped midway then your account is not eligible to receive credit for the same reason. If your account is eligible to receive credit and has not; please wait some time to see if the survey will credit.
    Shop: Please check your ledger, and be sure that your shop activity is not pending. If your activity is not pending or shows 0 please wait 32 days to see if your activity will credit (75 days for eBay, and 90 days for travel). Before completing shop activity please make sure that your purchase is eligible for credit by viewing the special terms on the store’s shop page. The use of a coupon or other discount not provided on the shop page will void any credit for that purchase. Make sure that you do not have any extensions or software installed designed to block cookies (adblock). To help your shop activity track please be sure to complete checkout in the same tab you were directed to from our site in a timely manner.
    Offers: Please check the offer’s special terms, and verify that it was completed correctly. Please check the offer’s special terms to see any crediting delays. We ask that you wait the full crediting delay before submitting a ticket, and keep in mind that an offer may not appear as pending during the credit delay. To help your activity track please be sure to complete the offer with the same email address used on our site. Also, make sure that you do not have any extensions or software installed designed to block cookies (adblock).
    At this time, we will be unable to credit your account for this activity. If you encounter any issues in the future, please feel free to write in. This does not mean you will not receive credit for other activities.
    Thank you for your understanding!
    Swagbucks Compliance

Yes I've had quite a few offers etc not credit and they send these emails. I've stopped doing tickets for them now and just write it off if it doesn't credit. Having said that, some do credit a few days down the line which is a nice surprise. Surveys, as long as I provide details, do tend to be credited though although I'm waiting on a couple at the moment and what's the betting, now that I've said that, they won't be credited lol!
  • Super_Trouper
    Options
    Got an email about the Santa Letter thing, looks like they aren't honouring their own f-ck up since it's asking to send them proof of purchase. Not unexpected, but hey-ho it was worth a try, well not even really a try - all we did was click the link, it was their mess-up that it credited everyone without purchase!
  • MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Got an email about the Santa Letter thing, looks like they aren't honouring their own f-ck up since it's asking to send them proof of purchase. Not unexpected, but hey-ho it was worth a try, well not even really a try - all we did was click the link, it was their mess-up that it credited everyone without purchase!

It was in the Ts&Cs that purchase was required and that the points would show as pending until next month, so pretty sure no-one was credited and it wasn't actually a !!!! up (for a change). Can't see why they would "honour it" in these circumstances.

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• minimadtrix
    Options
    Today's To Do list is 3 & 6SB
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills